night club

"AYE PAULY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" Vinny yelled. "I'M COMING", Pauly rushes to get his hair done. "Aye mike you coming ?" Vinny walks up to mike with his arms crossed. "Yeah sure, let me get a shirt on." Mike rushes upstairs to find a sexy shirt to put on. He looks back to see Pauly staring at the mirror by himself. "Hey bro you good". Pauly turns around and smiles, "Yeah I'm fine, let's just get ready and go". He bumps into mike as he walks out the door. "What's with him?". Mike puts on a shirt and walks downstairs. Vinny calls 2 cabs, but as they wait for the cabs mike asks Pauly what has him down. "What's wrong bro, you seem down".  Pauly looks down at the ground and opens up to mike about his feelings. "Last night at the club I meet this hottie, they gave me their number, and I can't stop looking at it". Mike grabs Pauly by the shoulder and whispers in his ear, "Ew what the fuck". Mike walks into the cab with the rest of the BOYZ😈.

Ronnie stares and looks at the window. "what's got you down too Ronnie". Mike turns his head to see Ronnie's fugly face. "WHAT ARE YOU CRYIN FOR YOU C****!".  The whole car goes silent while mike rants for a whole 20 minutes straight. "we're here..." Vinny awkwardly walks out of the cab forgetting to pay. "AYE PAY ME BACK YOU B****" the taxi driver yells. "oh sorry sir". Vinny hands the old hag 20 bucks back and heads back into the club. "What about us you jerk-offs" Snookie grabs mike by his arm and heads into the club with the rest of them. "HeY WhAt aBoUt Me gUys". everyone turns back slowly in disgust at Angelina, fucking whore. Anyways, they all start to party until mike runs into a completely stunning person at the club. "Hey what's your name cutie". They turn around and tell mike their name. "The names Y/N, and yours?" Y/n  grabs Mike's hand and starts to dance with him. "Mike, but you can call me yours". "That's pretty corny but I'll let it slide this time". You feel a hand on your arm grabbing you from behind, it's Pauly D. "What the- PAULY IS THAT YOU?". Pauly grabs y/n by the ass and whispers in their ear "You got a fat ass on you, why don't you come dance with me instead".  Y/n grabs Pauly shoulder and starts to dance with him.