-Apologies-

Dream woke up the next day, putting on his greens hoodie and back turtle neck and pulling on his black jeans. Finnaly he pulled on his porcelain mask and threw on his cloak before leaving and heading off to Technos house.

After walking for a solid 20 minutes he was at the house, walking up to the door before knocking. He stood there anxiously before the door was opened to reveal a tall, blonde haired man wearing a green kimono. He stored down at dream.

"What are you doing here?"
He asked, raising a brow. "I-I came here to see techno. We had a fight yesterday and I came here to a-apologise."
The tall man stored down at him before sighing.

"Fine your aloud in but if anything even slight similar to what happened yesterday happens today I don't ever want to see you near here ever again."

Dream nodded before walking inside and taking off his snow covered cloak. The older man gestured for the dirty blonde to go upstairs and dream complied almost instantly, (speed)running up to Technos room.

He stopped in front of Technos door, which he knew was Technos due to the messyly written makeshift sign on the door. He sighed, knocking lightly before hearing a voice mumble.

"Philza is that you?". The voice sounded extremely tired and hoarse. (did I spell that right?) He slightly regretted showing up but he sucked it up, gulping slightly before answering.

"No its me, dream. I came to apologise and explain everything to you... Just please let me in." He heard the door unlock and open, he look at the man at the other side of the door and boy was he a mess. Lush pink hair all messy, his eyes a bit red from what seemed like crying.

Technos gestured for Drem to enter after a few seconds and Dream did as requested, entering the pinkettes room.

"So... You gonna explain or what?" Techno siad after they sat down. "I will, though its a long story and you might hate me after I tell you but atleast you'll understand..." Techno looked at dream with a concerned face. "Dream.... What did you do? What could be so bad taht I would hate you... So bad that you didn't even want to tell me...?"

Dream smiled a depressed smile. "You'll find out if you listen so please let me finish to the very end before you say anything, please."

Techno gulped, nodding.

See ya I'm to lazy to continue. Alos I'm on a road trip so sorry for lack of updates.