The Lake?

Y/N walked out in confusion, only her friends called her Rose, only her friends knew her middle name, so it's one of her friends? What if it was Zabini, he did have a die hard crush on her and now she wasn't with Draco was he trying to shoot his shot? She looked around the hallway to find the last riddle and saw a piece of parchment floating in the middle, she went and grabbed it. "Ok, last riddle, 'what's full of anger, full of tears, full of happiness, explodes, screams, roars at you and waves goodbye?' Okkkk?!?!?! I have no idea, what the hell is this supposed to mean? 'If you don't understand, turn around, enter the room again and listen to the sound.'" She turns around to enter the common room, "Pureblood." The doors opened and Y/N went back inside, she closed her eyes and listened. "Hold up, the lake, THE ANSWER'S THE LAKE!" without wasting another second she ran out to go to the lake, but stopped halfway. "Why am I running, it's probably just Blaise, calm down y/n/n." After catching her breath she made her way to the lake, only to see no one was there. "Great, no one's here, i've probably just made a fool of myself. Well fucking done y/n/n well fucking done." "I hurt the most when lost, yet also when not had at all. I'm sometimes the hardest to express, but the easiest to ignore. I can be given to many, or just one. What am I?" She knew this voice too well to be mistaken, "Love" He carried on with his riddles, "3 words, 3 syllables, 8 letters, the hardest to say, but the easiest when both know it's true, what is it?" "I love you." there was silence for a few seconds before Y/N spoke again, "Draco stop, where are you please come out." "How'd you know it was me?" "Well, maybe because you spoke like 2 seconds ago?" "Oh right yeh, um..." "Draco, what do you-" "You listen to me and now DO NOT interrupt. Understood?" "Stop acting like a-" "UNDERSTOOD?" "mhm"
"Y/N Rose Y/L/N, you are the prettiest, cleverest, awesomest, amazingest-" "They're not even words." Draco looked at her with the 'woman I told you not to interrupt me face' "Oh, yeah, my bad, sorry." "Let's start again shall we?"