iii. dave lizewski

NSFW ALPHABET

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Aftercare is usually more for him surprisingly. Even if you two have been together for a while, he's still really insecure, no matter how much reassurance you give him. So after sex, no matter the pace, it's cuddles and "I love you"s.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and their partner’s)

Let's be honest here, tits. He's a teenage boy, anything you do with your boobs makes him go crazy. Low cut shirts? Check. Push up bra? Check. Even your bra strap showing? Check! check! check!

He loves his stomach because he's really proud of it and how far he's come to get abs, even if they're not an 8 pack or anything. (He also is proud of his di-)

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically)

He's not big on cum play, but he does love coming inside of you, but he's scared because, even if you use protection, his anxiety goes wild.

D = Dirty secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He LOVES you being in charge. It's not necessary a secret, but most people think of the guy being the dominate one.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?

Apart from porn, no experience! At all. He catches on surprisingly quick but you do have to guide him. Part of the reason why he's so insecure is that he knows he doesn't have experience, and doesn't want to let you down.

F = Favorite position (This goes without saying)

Going with you being more dominate, he loves when you ride him. He can see every part of you and touch you wherever he wants.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

He is accidentally goofy. Like, he'll make a mistake and both of you will laugh. He tries to be serious but it's you usually setting the tone and mood.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is a teenage boy, so he doesn't have a lot of experience with pubes. He's tried shaving once and a while but after he accidentally cut himself... He stopped. He still trims sometimes but he's kinda scared to do anything more.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He is on either end of the spectrum. He loves making a day out of sex (taking you on a nice date, setting up his room all nice, etc.) But he also enjoys quickies. So it really depends on the day of how romantic he is. He will always tell you he loves you after both if you finish, and that is a constant.

J = Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

His hormones are wild and his sex drive is incredibly high, so you can't always keep up. Plus days where both of you are busy with school or work, or for him, kick ass, it's just hard sometimes. He prefers your hand, or any part of your body really, but desperate times.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

I feel like he would like the idea of tying you up, or you tying him up. He doesn't care which one.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

He prefers his bed but he'll take what he can get. He only likes his bed because he has full control over it.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Again, teenage boy hormones, so almost anything slightly suggestive gets him going. Licking your lips? Playing with his hair? Hell, even breathing heavily can get him turned on.

N = No (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

He wouldn't have many hard no's, being young he would want to experiment, and if you would also he would try what you want, but I feel like a hard no for him is anal. It's just gross in his mind.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves, and I mean LOVES giving and receiving head. He loves getting it because... Well, it's a blow job. And he loves going down on you because it's the one thing he feels he's amazing at and doesn't need constant reassurance for.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough or slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends on the day, his mood, his injuries... Because, let's be honest here, Dave is always hurt. Like he always has a injury, so depending in where it is also determines his pace.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Loves them. Absolutely loves them. If he has to go from school to patrolling and you have free time, he'll stop by your house.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment? Do they take risks? etc.)

He would be down to experiment, but I don't think he would take risks per say. Like if it involved hurting you or degrading you, he would be very hesitant.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for? How long do they last?)

Unlike most teenage boys he can go for a little while. It's not 15 rounds or anything, but he can do a solid 3 before getting tired. After that it's kinda hit or miss. He lasts about 15 minuets to a half an hour.

T = Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them on a partner or themselves?)

He does not. If you have a toy and want him to use it on you, he will (he'll be kinda jealous... Of an inanimate object, but he'll realize you're enjoying it and feel better) but he doesn't own any toys himself.

U = Unfair (How much they like to tease)

He teases without knowing it, at all. Like, he doesn't even mean to and still gets you riled up. He can almost touch you anywhere and get you going so it's just a matter of your sensitivity through the day. When he does mean to tease though.. Man, he does it. He'll bite his lips more, or lick them, or he'll whisper dirty things in your ear around Todd and Marty, or touch your thigh under the table. Anything to get you blushing.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

This man is a whimperer and there is nothing you can say to me to think otherwise. Even if he is the more dominant one, whimpers.

W = Wild card (A random headcanon for the character)

He wants to try fucking you in the kick Ass mask. That's all.

X = X-ray (Let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)

He's not incredibly muscled, but he does have a nice slight set of abs, and some arm muscles. He's packing a solid 7 inches, something he is very proud of.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

T e e n a g e   b o y. Need I say more?

Z = Zzz (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After his three rounds are spent, or after a slow session because he's tired or something, he falls asleep kinda quick. If you guys only go for one or two rounds, he can stay up for a little while afterwards.