01 Savior

Edited: 3

Edited: 3.2.23

                                 ꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

A child at least 9 years old, with black hair and purple eyes, was running through open land. She attempted to run as fast and as far as she could to get away from the two men tailing her. Beads of sweat fell from her forehead and trails of tears fell down her red cheeks, she panted heavily as her vision began to blur.

Nearby, a woman who was walking around from a nearby village caught a glimpse of her small figure running, and noticing the two other dark figures behind her.

"What are you looking at?" She didn't find the need to turn around to answer the male who spoke.

"There's a child over there, I think those people are trying to capture her" she pointed over to the girl who's pace began to slow down. The woman started running towards the child with the man following in suit.

As the little girl was about to pass out onto the ground, the woman had grabbed her falling body and was carefully set on the ground. When she opened her eyes she saw the woman towering over her.

"Why do you run dear?" The lady had asked her, she let out gasps for air.

"They're- they're  after me, they're gonna take me!" She yelled out. The woman stood up next to the man.

"Hmm, then how about this! I can ensure your safety, but that means I require something in return. Meaning that if I need something of you in the future. You must comply to that request" she held her hand out smirking.

The child turned staring back at the men who continued to run towards her and back at the woman, skeptically she brought her own hand towards the woman's palm. Sealing the deal.

She was pulled up towards the woman's body as the man beside her turned the two men into dust within an instant. The child only stared at where there bodies used to be and looked at the man.

"Amazing what was that?" She stared.

"That's magic, how dumb are you to not know?" he lazily spoke, though he smirked at her.

They heard a cough and looked over to the woman. The child was now able to get a better look at her saviors. They didn't look like any locals, and they wore clothes and jewelry that looked expensive.

"Child, what is your name? Why were those people after you?" The woman asked her.

Skeptically she spoke, "My name is Lixue, the guys that became dust were trying to kidnap me. Recently a lot of people have been trying to approach me, they all tell me that they wanna sell me because my blood is precious" she told them, as far as the lady could see the child didn't look special at all. She just looked dirty, hungry, and exhausted.

"Um, who are you two?" She quietly spoke.

The woman smirked, "My name is Ren Gyokuen, I am the Empress of the Kou Empire, and that over there is Judar, a magi" she pointed over the the green haired man who didn't seem to care.

"A Magi, a being that select and creates that of great kings!" She said in awe. Judar smirked.

"At least you know that much" his flying carpet flew down towards them.

"Come Lixue. I will bring you back to the Kou Empire, where you will be living" Gyokuen said getting on the carpet, followed by the other two, and on their way back to the Kou Empire.

                                 ꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚