xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

Skipping Big Time Merchandise because Heather won't fit in at all. 

Heathers POV

Logan, Carlos, James, and I are spinning our heads on baseball bats.

"you are so going down!" I shout.

"No you're going down!" 

"Is that because I'm a girl?!"

"No, but you're still going down!"

"I'm the king of spin!"

"Well I'm the queen of spin!" 

"Oh going down!" 

"I'm going down!"

"Oh gosh going down!"

We all grunt and I land on the floor on top of James.

"I'm gonna barf." Logan groans.

"Me too." I Said and tried my hardest not to throw up. I was really dizzy and it made me nauseous.

"Okay." James said as we all gasped.

"Why are you all dressed up?" James asks and falls back down.

"And why are there three of you?" Carlos asks.

"I am on my way to officially ask Lucy out on a date." Kendall explains.

"Wait, you still haven't asked her out yet?" Logan asks.

"Buddy, what's taking you so long?" I ask as I lay my head on James's shoulder.

Lucy is my one of my best friends and Kendall hasn't even asked her out yet. 

"You know, I don't know." Kendall shrugs, "it just seems like every time I'm about to ask her out, there's a complication."

Kendall explains about when he was about to ask Lucy out but he got hit in the head with a football. I was playing competitive football with James. 

Kendall also explains about a time where He was about to ask Lucy out but Logan came running and grabbed Kendall's shoulders yelling that Carlos was crazy because Logan ate his chocolate crunchies. Logan and Carlos were fighting between Kendall. I eventually had to go down there and break it up after Kendall's fail.

Another time was when Kendall and Lucy were hanging by the pool and Kendall was about to ask Lucy on a  movie date when James, Logan, Carlos, and I all joined them. James and I sat next to Kendall on one side when Carlos sat on the other side. Logan was on Lucy's chair. Carlos asked Kendall if he was asking Lucy out, Logan pretended to at what Lucy would say 'Oh, Kendall, I would love to.' and i was making smooching noises with Logan and the guys. 

"Oh...." I chuckle and Carlos, Logan, and James stand up. Logan and James pull me up to my feet.

"Well, that will not happen again."  James denies.

"Cause you are getting that date." I smile and Kendall gives me a confused look.

~A few moments later~