Chapter 6

(NIALL'S POV)

"Lads, she was gorgeous" I say the next day, "Who?" "The waitress" "You mean the stripper? Trust Niall to fall for the bad one" Harry says and it takes all my control not to punch him in the head, "Excuse me? At least I don't sleep around" I say smirking, "Excuse me?" he asks, "You heard me" I say and he growls at me, "At least I can GET a girl" he says. Ouch...that actually hurt, I go to open my mouth but Paul stops me, "Shut it! The both of you! We'll be there soon" he says from the front seat, "Fine" we huff together.

"Ok! Lads we're here" Paul says jumping out of the car, "Where exactly is 'here'?" Louis asks as we step out of the car, "The Martial Arts academy" Paul says proudly. "Oh" we all says together, "Ok, so I have a theory class in 5 minutes" he says looking at his watch, "Look around and try not to get killed" he says looking at Harry and I, "What about girls?" Zayn asks, "You won't get attacked unless you go across the field to Singing academy" he says and we nod, "See ya lads, Li keep an eye out for me" he says and Liam nods.

(LEXI'S POV)

"Right! Sorry I'm late. Don't EVER get a job where you're looking after 5 teenage boys!" Mr Higgins says walking into the room causing us all to laugh, "Ok, so today is Theory" he says writing it up in big letters on the board, "And I'm going to give you situations and you have to tell me what you'd do" he says looking at all of us. There was probably 100 people in the room and I was the only girl, "Ok, so if you have a group of people" he starts off, "Where would you stand?" he asks drawing 5 stick figures on the board, there were different answers being shouted out like, "Middle!" "Flank!" but mine stood out, "Depends!"

(PAUL'S POV)

"Depends!" I looked over and saw Alexandra, "On what Miss Davids?" I ask her, By now the while called was looking at her, "Who and where" "Say....One Direction and...at the airport" I say smirking and I saw her amused expression, "Well how are they standing?" "In a line" " Well if Louis' on either end you're dead no matter, but if he's in the middle then you'd stand in the middle, BEHIND them" she says and everyone smirks or laughs, "Correct" I say causing everyone to gasp, I looked and saw Sean cheering next to her, "What? Mr Higgins! How is she right!?" someone shouts, "A) she explained everything though I may need to tell Louis and B) She had the right answer" "Which was?" someone asks, "Depends" I say and she smirks at someone. I look over and see it was Toby and he was the one questioning me...I see what Sean was talking about now

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

PS: first comment gets a dedication