Irenic

Irenic: promoting peace

Omniscient
Bruh i'm never having shower sex with this nigga making me late and shit. Adah thought to her self while entering her office.

"Jonathan do I have any appointments today?" Adah asked.

"Yes, actually he's here right now. It's just the manager tho I had Samantha review his background and everything."

"Ok do you know who the manager represents"? I asked.

"Uhh some NFL player." Jonathan replied.

"Ok send him in."I said.

"Btw boss lady you lookin reallyyy good girl."

Jonathan boasted Adah."

"Aww you think so ? Thank you Jonathan."Adah said.

As Adah began settling in her office a middle aged white man walked in

"Hello have a seat if you may." I told the man.

"Good morning my name is Zach Scott and I the manager of the NFL player that your editors wanted to be apart of your men's collection." Mr.Scott said.

"Yes my editors already reviewed everything. All I need to know is his size." I said.
————————————————————
After getting the size and signatures. Jonathan told me my schedule was free for the day so I decided to take Athena and Sarai to brunch.

"Finally your here."Athena said.

"Ouuu you looking good queen."Sarai said.

"Thank youuu." I blushed.

"But yea but you late hoe." Sarai said. She is such a sour patch kid lol.

"Yall gon leave me alone I'm here now."

"Ouu Athena I'm loving the locs

"Ouu Athena I'm loving the locs." I complement my sister.

"Thanks boo, they took forever ta get done." She said.