FAVORITE CRIME

IN WHICH yours truly creates graphics for you to use in your stories!

"all the things I did, just so I could call you mine."

1

1. BE RESPECTFUL! I don't just do this for fun, and if I did it would only be for mutuals and myself. Remember, I don't have to make any graphics for you but I am being generous. I was taught that the same respect you hope to receive is how to should give.

2. BE PATIENT! I have a life outside of this app that can be stressful and hectic. I also have stories of my own that I love to focus and write for so your graphics are not necessarily my first priority. So it helps to just wait. I give a minimum of a week before you politely message me privately about the aspects of the graphic, because to be honest I could forget. I am not perfect so don't be afraid to ask.

3. DO NOT SHOP HOP! It is not only very rude but also upsetting because I am taking the time out of my schedule to make these graphics, only for you to go to somebody else. If doing so, it will result in an immediate blacklisting.

4. BE DESCRIPTIVE! I can not say this enough but be descriptive in what you want. Do not go "oh, you know what's best" or "whatever you want" because, honestly, that is so nerve wracking and my mental and emotional stability can not take that. So for my sanity sake, be descriptive.

5. I CAN SAY NO! I don't have to accept your graphic, as as I said this is me being generous. I can say no. Be respectful when I do.

6. TWO WEEKS! Use the cover (because I suppose other graphics will stay there?) for at least two weeks. The story has to have at least three chapters publish, meaning a prologue, and two chapters.

7. CREDIT! Credit is a must. For covers, give credit in the description box and opening of the story. For other graphics like manips, banners, etcetera, then in a graphic gallery where they are used. Fail to do so, you will be placed on the blacklist. Password is your favorite song and movie/tv show and why (because a girl is expanding her taste).

8. REQUEST! For mutuals, they can request as much as they want. However, if you aren't a mutual you can make up to two request, for two different things. Meaning, you can't request two covers or two banners. e.g. one cover, one banner.

9. PAYMENT! For payment you must-
-permanently follow me.
-credit me, of course. for covers, as already stated above, but also in your message board.
-you must leave an honest response on one of my recent stories (this is moreso because, honestly, I really don't have the time to track you down and see whether or not you are still following me, so to be easier on the both of us just leave an honest comment).

10. VIP LIST! VIPs are those who don't have to follow certain rules (e.g. payment and stuff). They are also will have their graphics first.

VIPS LIST!

-sanktalina, -sunshinelover, bloodyrippah, potter_spellbook, heyqueens-, cleovatras, xsparrows, lantscvs, pistaachios, kneeclouds, -medhuvadas, inejghafasgf, LEIASTARK, periwinklemoons, stxrkova, simpforleovaldez, @ironmanbitch, @-lxcifer, solobarnes, bludhavens, queenhales, kamaluhkhan, louvrewolves, bumiaangs, guccistarks, posingposeys, phrodites, capmxrvel, devilschaos, -ccchambers, pulcherrius

BLACKLIST!

none, yet.

[ Please be nice. I am doing this willingly and if someone is very rude I might become very upset and that can ruin my mood, thus setting behind delivering graphics for others. It will end up in you being blocked and me near tears so be nice. ]

©sukibenders.