🦖- Our babies

Jennie pov.

At 3:00 am Im still awake now, my babies was crying because they're hungry. Leo and Luca, a twins. Me and Lisa's baby. Now, Im feeding them milks by a turn.

"Oh my baby, here Im gonna feed you milk." I said to Leo who's crying hard, he's crying like someone hit him tho. Dramatic! I look at Luca who's sobbing while sucking his thumbs. Omo my babies was really hungry huh.

"Wait my little Luca, I will feed you soon. Let me finish feeding your twin first okay?" I said to Luca although he didnt understand.

"Babe?" Lisa call me with huskily voice.

"Yes love." I said while feeding Leo's milk, he's sucking the milk so eagerly.

"What are you doing? Is our baby make a habit?" Lisa ask me while rubbing her eyes, just woke up from her sleep.

"Yeah, they're hungry. So I feeding them their milk." I said with a soft tone.

"Need help, love?" She ask me while walking toward me.

"Hm yeah. Can you help me feeding Luca? Look, he's sucking his thumbs while drift to sleep." I said with a pleaded tone.

"Of course I will." She said and smile.

"Thank you, baby." I said and smile genuinely.

"No need to thank me." Lisa said.

I look at Lisa while she's pick Luca up, then she laid him on her arm and kissing his forehead. She grab the bottle milk and put the nipple on his mouth. I look at Luca, he's sucking the milk so eager. Me and Lisa chuckle at the sight.

I back to look at Lisa, she's smiling while look at Luca. She's kissing his forehead and his chubby cheeks. She brough Luca's palm and put it on her nose and sniffing it. Its Lisa's habit, she always sniffing her childs palm. I ask her why and she said that 'Luca and Leo's palm smell good.'

"My boy, so handsome. Like me, your daddy." Lisa said and giggle.

"I love you, buddy. I love you so much!" Lisa said and give a triple kiss on his forehead. Haish, If Luca can talk, I think he will said to his daddy that dont kiss him anymore.

But this kind of things that Lisa do to our kids really melts my heart. I love when Lisa's bonding and cuddle with the kids, its really cute. I have so many pics and videos about them. Daddy and Kids time.

And actually, I admit that Im jealous a bit. Not many but a bit. Im jealous because Lisa always give her attention to Luca and Leo, that made me sad and jealous grow inside me. But what can I do? Thats our kids, so I just keep this feeling alone and just ignore it.

I want Lisa's attention honestly, I miss our time. Before we have kids, just the two of us. But Im really grateful god give us this two angels. Who are we to complain?

"Babe?!" I was out of my thought when Lisa's calling me.

"Yes love?" I replied.

"Ahm, Leo's milk was finish. You can pull it out of his mouth now." Lisa said. I look down and seeing Leo's sucking the finish milk. Is he still want more? This boy, really a milk monster. I look at Luca, Lisa was pull out the bottle and put it on the night table.

"Feeding our babies milk, done." I said and put Leo's on his crib, and grab blanket to cover him.

"Mission complete!" Lisa said giggle. She put Luca beside Leo and cover him with blanket too.

Lisa wrap her hand around my waist and pull me closer to her, we staring at our kids who's sleep safe and sound after drinking milks.

"My dreams to be with you and have kids with you succeeded." Lisa said. She turn to me and smile at me.

"Yeah. We did it, Lisa." I said and wrap my hands around her nape, smile to her.

"Thanks for accept me, love." She said and kiss my forehead.

"Thanks for accept me too." I said, smile sweetly towards her.

"And, thanks for giving me such a beautiful babies. Im so grateful to have you, to have our Leo's and Luca." She said, peck my lips.

"I love you, Lisa baby." I said as I tangled my fingers to her hairs, caress it.

"I love you more, Jennie my queen." She said and kiss me passionately. I respond to her kiss and smile between it. I love her so much!

We live happily ever after with our kids. No one can ruin us, no one can separated us. We love each other, we fight for us. We're destined to each other, to love each other, to protect each other, to take care each other. No matter what happend, we're still together. Like we promise on our vows.

_________________________________________

First chapter! 🥺❤️