You're the One

Subaru's POV:

"Baru I-i." You stopped.  "Can I think about it?" You asked you.

I nodded.  I backed my body off yours. But you grabbed my shoulders  keeping me close, pressing your mouth against mine.

"Baru..." you breathed as we broke the kiss. "I love you, but this is a big step, I just, I just want to be sure about this."

I laid on top of you, staring at you in silence.

"Well I better convince you to be sure about this." I smiled at you.

 My mouth came closer and  pressed harder against you and you moaned loudly  which made me harder, you looked up at me surprised.

"You don't want your first time to be on a couch do you?"  I asked you kisses your check gently

You shook your head as I picked you up, carrying you to my bedroom. I laid you down. Your smell, your sweet smell was driving me crazy I resumed kissing you, climbing back on top of you. I was  rummaging for something in the bedside table I finally found it and lubed my fingers up. I gently put my wet fingers at your entrance. You sucked in a breath, tensing your body up. 

"Relax." I breathed softly into your ear.

My mouth moved down to your neck, making more marks. One finger pushed forward. you squirmed. I could tell you've never been with anyone but women.

"Kuina, relax." I whispered again. 

 When you finally adjusted to the new sensation, I began to move that finger, pushing, curling and twisting it inside you. The weirdness eventually gave way to pleasure I could tell because, soon you were moaning and gasping beneath me.  Soon I had four fingers in you, and were stretching your walls.

"Surely… You're not - not that… big." You gasped, I could tell you were trying to joke with me.

I stopped my work and looked at you with a slight smile. "I don't want to hurt you Kuina." Then with a  smirk  said. "But I am pretty big."

You rolled your eyes. I repositioned myself, pushing your legs further apart so I could get a better position. Your body was soft and warm underneath me and I blushed some. Placing one hand on your hip, I reached down with the other to hold your hand, squeezing it tight. Covering your mouth with mine, I slid into you. It was warm, so warm and so tight. I finally stopped moving. Noticing the tears that had fallen from your eyes, I wiped them away.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. 

You nodded. I slowly began to move. you panicked and gripped my back, your fingernails tearing the skin which gave way to blood. 

"Baru… Stop… Hurts…" you whimpered.

I stopped suddenly, jolting you I guess because you let out a cry of pain.

"Kuina?" I asked, my face etched with worry.

You shook your head. "Baru… I'm sorry… I can't… I feel trapped…"

I smiled softly and flipped us over so that you were straddling me. You looked at me confused.

"I know bottoming can be scary, so I want you to take control Kuina." I stroked your hair lovingly. You blushed deeply and I sat up and kissed you running my finger down your back causing you to shiver. I leaned back to smile at you.

"W-wont it h-hurt you?" You asked sounding really worried

I giggled a little "I'll be fine my love" I smiled at you "I promise" I kissed your neck pulling you closer to me as I laid down on my back. You slowly entered me and I dug my nails into your back dragging them down drawling blood.

"oww!"

"I-Im so sorry Kuina, I'm soo sorry, i didn't mean to!" I cried out.

You didn't say anything instead your grip on my hips tightened and you pressed me into the bed more your grip getting tighter on my hips causing me to whimper a little. You brought your mouth to my neck and bit it really hard causing me to scream out. My scream turning into a moan as you bit harder.

"Baru?"

"Y-Yes?"

"its ok" you kissed me gently "Does it hurt?"

I just nodded "D-don't s-stop though"

"w-what do you?" 

I stopped you before you could finish, I kissed you deeply and ran my hand over your back "I love you that's why" I kissed you more and you slowly started moving causing me to squirm, I was used to this but this time it was with you it felt weird it was so new to me being with you I loved you so much I didn't want this to end I wanted to hold you in my arms forever so I did I wrapped my arms around you and held you moaning into your neck my hot breath sliding over your neck gently. I could tell it was driving you crazy I could see it in your eyes as you leaned down and licked my lips.

"Baru......I love you, I love you so much"

"Kuina" I stopped "I love you so much" I arched my back as you hit my spot and yelped out " mmn"

Kuina's POV:

You pulled out to allow me to enter you and drew me down for a kiss. As I had done to you, you dragged your nails down my back, tearing skin and releasing blood. I think we both need to cut our nails.

"Oww!"

"I-Im so sorry Kuina, I'm soo sorry, i didn't mean to!" You cried out.

I gripped your hips tighter as I filled your tight space. You whimpered and I realised that I was pushing you back against the bed pretty hard. I slowly raised my mouth to your neck and bit down, it must of been harder than I intended because you screamed. The scream turned into a moan as I bit harder and sucked.

"Baru?" I asked raising my mouth from you neck.

"Y-Yes?"

"Its ok." I kissed you gently. "Does it hurt?"

You just nodded "D-don't s-stop though"

"W-what do you?" 

You stopped me before I could finish, kissing me deeply and ran a hand over my back.

"I love you that's why." You kissed me more and I slowly started moving causing you to squirm beneath me. You wrapped yours arms around me and held onto me, I was moaning into your neck at the tightness of you and they way your hot breath slid over my neck gently. It was driving me crazy, and I knew you knew. Leaning down I licked your lips, which faintly tasted of salt.

"Baru......I love you, I love you so much." I whispered.

"Kuina." You stopped. "I love you so much"

You arched your back against me as I hit your spot.

"Mmn" You yelped.

I found a rhythm and began to loose myself in you. Your gasps, sighs and moans made everything seem more intense, more magical, as you voiced your opinions of the love I was giving to you. Your nails dug into my skin, as my teeth bit into your flesh, marking you as you marked me. I couldn't believe you were finally mine. I could feel myself nearing the edge of my sanity, and by the feel of you against me you weren't far off either. The sounds of our moans, the smell of our lust and sweat filled the air, mingling with the scent of you in your room. I reached my hand between us and stroked you to my rhythm. I found your prostate again and made you scream, I continued to hit that spot, driving you over the edge with me. Our voices twined together as we released, painting each other with love. The sheets and our bodies were painted in red and white. I pulled out and laid down next to you. 

"Thankyou Baru… I love you so much." I whispered, stroking your sweaty hair from where it had fallen over your face.

"Kuina… I love you so much as well." You sighed.

Somewhere in the night we fell asleep, our bodies tangled together in stained sheets, too tired to care about anything but each other. I felt a little guilty about not being able to bottom for you, and admired you bravery and strength at being able to bottom for me.