Introduction

This is from the track where CHANDINI realizes ADVAY is her childhood friend DEV and from that where the story unfolds.
I think that plot is amazing but for whatever reasons I feel that in the show it lacks showing that plot in a better way.
I want to write that plot into my own version.Some scenes are similar to the Show but in my way.

I feel writers showed chandini chararacter unconfusing at some times in the show with the unconnecting sequence episodes for whatever their stress or trp reasons.

Objective:-

To show the chandini character in a more reasonable,strong and to stand on justice firmly as my pov for love is different from what I see in the show yet her love,loyalty and generosity towards her loved ones is admirable. I'll try to move with the pace of the story how she overcomes her fear of getting into crowds because of her PTSD, how she and advay gonna react when they realized what a cruel plot Indrani played for their tragedy.
What extent can Chandini go to do justice and keep her loved ones happy?
And new characters'll be introduced they play a key role.
One amazing new character is DHRITI-meaning courage
Exactly like her name she's going to be.

I feel that Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar has sizzling and admirable chemistry. Unfortunately before seeing that,the show ends. So,to write love,hate,pain,heartbreak,redemption in an intensive way between them and to effectively use the plot is my objective.

Disclaimer:-

Characters and plot belong to Gul Khan's show"Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon"

Note:-

Timeline in my writing may be different and new characters'll be introduced in this.
Please ignore any typing errors and grammatical errors as English is not my first language and this is my first writing.
Please comment your opinion.