Chapter-1

Author's POV:-

"Don't act so innocent chandini" Advay ordered chandini remembering of her betrayal and his years of anguish.

"I don't know what you are saying dev" chandini pleaded in her hoarse voice and in the shocked happiness of seeing her childhood friend DEV.

"I had only informed that you were shifted to another city with your family when we three sisters returned from Maama's home".she explained about what she was being told.

"Didn't you said that my mother was flying in the air"? advay asked in his angry tone.

"Yes. But, I only told what I saw and I was just child DEV". chandini explained.

"Child or Adult,but betrayal is big and you destroyed my life dammit". Advay shouted.

"And what about your child. Lie about that also by saying I don't know anything".Advay said disgustedly through his gritted teeth.

Chandini remained silent by not explaining anything as she only knows that he's not in any belieiving situation and further he will humiliate her more if she says anything.
Irritated and feeling aniguish within himself he turned to leave.

"Dev" chandini whispered in pleaded tone and touched his shoulder not knowing what fate played it's cruel role in their life.

He jerked her hand and turned by shouting "Don't"."Advay Singh Raizada".He spoke each word slowly.

"Not Dev ,Not anymore and you are not part of my life anymore as I did what I want with you by destroying you and your family so don't come infront of me,it's good you know that who I am so you could know what betrayal does, it's over chandini now get lost". Advay said in his bitter tone and left leaving shocking and confused chandini.

 Advay said in his bitter tone and left leaving shocking and confused chandini

************

Chandini's Pov:-

I don't understand why dev has this enmity with me. Did I really involved like what he says that his life is destroyed.
But, I don't understand anything except that I stand in a place where there is no way.

Why am I in this situation?

What wrong did I do with anyone that today I'm suffering like this?

Maybe,I did.that's why I'm suffering.Will there be an end to this suffering?

No.No.I should not be this much selfish by thinking only about myself .

There is always some kind of fire and anguish in DEV's eyes when he returned as ADVAY.
And now when he's talking it really seemed that he suffered a lot.
Did I really caused that suffering?

Truth'll always come to limelight but Can I withstand that if it involved anything with me?
And now I'm in a sacred relationship like marriage with him, now what?