Ch-7 I Will Lose My Sanity!!😏

"Zhan!!"
Three of them ran towards the zhan's lifeless body in a pool of blood which was coming from his wrist. Ji li immediately scooped zhan and made him lay in the bed while zanjin and yibo are shouting for the doctors to come. When the doctors came they told them to go out and they all nodded their head and went put. After 1 hour the doctor came out and before he could take another step forward yibo asked " what is wrong with him?" . You might be thinking why yibo is saying this and not xanjin or jili. Well earlier 30 min ago . " it has been 30 minutes already, why are they not coming out?? Asked ji li while crying to zanjin " aling pls be more patient because we don't what happened clearly yet." After saying this , he pulled along closer and made jili sit on his lap while ji li's head is on his chest. Zanjin had always allowed him to cry on his chest while sitting in the lap since ji li needed comfort and they have been like this since childhood. Whenever ji li has a bad day , he would always go to zanjin and complain and to his surprise next day his problem will be solved automatically. Besides being competitors for being zhan's boyfriend , they are actually good best friends.

(😏 you can already know how they are gonna end up, or do you??😈)

After waiting for 20 minutes more they already started feeling sleepy and they slept. But not before saying yibo " wake us up when the doctor comes)" and with that they both fell asleep in each other's embrace. Even though they said this before sleeping, yibo being yibo decided not to call them because he wants to be the one who cares for Xiao zhan.

" What happened to him doctor?"
Yibo asked with worries for zhan shown all over his face. " After his trauma was triggered even though I don't know exactly what the traumatic experience was about, I can say that he remebered some of his traumatic incident's memory back and u am guessing that he tried to commit suicide right now because his traumatic incident was so bad.Let's not lose hope shall we? We should be strong and with the help of a psychologist I am sure that he can lead a very healthy and normal life." H e said while tapping yibi's shoulders and left yibo who was looking sooo angry.

Yibo's POV

I am soo angry right now that I can kill anyone who comes to me. Huh? A trauma? A traumatic experience? A TRAUMATIC experience FOR MY ZHANZHAN?? What was the traumatic experience really about?? . I heard some one tapping my shoulder and when I looked it was one of the nurses who entered zhan's room earlier. "Sir he has been awake for 30 min and you can visit him now" . Quickly I went inside . When I opened the door I couldn't see zhan anywhere then I heard the bathroom door opening. The next thing I knew that there was blood coming from my nose. Why....ugh...zhan.....na....nak...you...are naked?.....oh my god .....his skin....is sooo.....white like a cake that you want to eat at any moment.....oh God what am I thinking? Ughhh....fuck Mu urge to go and drop the towel that is hanging on his thin waist. In fact his waist is soo small that I can catch it in my long hands,they would fit my palm perfectly.Aside from his waist,what caught my attention was his nipples,collarbones and legs. His legs look soo thin that I can easily lift it and keep it in my shoulders,his collarbone is showing showing a lot since he is not wearing any shirt now and that makes want to taste it. Where should I even start with his nipples? Baby pink , small,delicious looking......

*snap* "Yibo....hello?" *snap* this time zhan waved his hand in front of yibo's face to get a reaction from him.

What?

Without saying anything zhan comes closer to yibo and takes a tissue from the side table and walk forward to yibo until there is no space between them. Zhan moved his face near yibo and took the tissue and started wiping under his nose. Wait ...why is he walking forward?? Oh my lord if he takes more step I am literally going to do something to him, I will lose my sanity and ohhh myyy goddd.... Why stop coming near me zhanzhan. If I start doing something to you, I can't stop until I get what I want. Okay you come forward and I will go back. Shit why all of a sudden is there a wall behind me?? Oh my god now I can't run back. There is no space between us now and I am trying so hard not kiss that mole underneath his lips. But I guess luck wasn't on my side since he is moving his face towards mine. Is he...perhaps....perhaps is he going to kiss me? If that happens I can't lie u will be so happy. Why is he wiping??....ohhhh okay so there is blood...wait what?? BLOOD COMING OUT OF MY NOSE?? Am I dying?? What ....what is this..OH MY GOD HIS D*** IS TOUCHING MY SHAFT. I want to do many things right now. I looked at his mole but before I could do anything I heard a voice saying " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU ASSHOLE?

 I looked at his mole but before I could do anything I heard a voice saying " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU ASSHOLE?

Sorry for the late update but fuck whoever didnt let them kiss