Sweet Melody Part 1 (Yuna)

Spotlights. The crowd starting making noise. And now it's on.

♫ I close my eyes...♫, I started to sing.

Everyone just stopped the noise and enjoyed my song. It's not my first concert, but still got tension. It's a good one this time as I'm creating more and more my fanbase. It's still concerts in bars, but yet again I like the mood in here and what a better city in Australia to start than Sydney. It's our capital of music after all.

Tonight I'm still having it good and the public is happy to hear my songs. I do recognize some faces in the bar, some people that came to see me on the last concert and some from far before when I started toproduce myself on stages. But there is one face I do not know that attracted my look anyway. A beautiful girl that i see for the first time. She has long caramel hair, she's smilling wide at me, her smile is so cute, and her eyes, man, those eyes are so big, it's adorable. She's wearing a pair of jeans, a pair of white snickers and a nice lime green croptop. She looks like a doll. She is zipping a cocktail,but is doing it on a seducive way trying to focus my attention on herand I can't lie it's working pretty well. I ended my last song cheered the public, went to shake so hands with the people I knew to thank them to come see me so often. While doing that I'm trying to make my way to the girl. She saw that coming and turned to the barman probably to order a new drink.

- Can I offer you the next one?, I asked.

- Why not, she said turning to me with a wide smile.

- Johnno, second service for the lady here. It's for me. Plus one shooner of Tooheys.

- Coming right up, mate, said Johnno.

- By the way I'm Y/N, I said stretching my hand to her.

- Yuna, she answered taking my hand to shake it.

- Nice to meet you. You come here often? I don't think I ever so you and I perform here once in the month.

- I don't frequent bars usually.

- Well, you seemed pretty familiar with the ambiant.

- It's just that I'm pretty natural at taking the mood in new places.

I noded with an impressed face.

- You certainely look like a smart girl. Can I ask you your age?

- I just turned 18 today.

- Really! Happy Birthday! And welcome to the world of adults. Now I'm forced to pay you all your drinks to celebrate that.

- Thank you, she said blushing, but it's not necessary.

- Maybe it will sound racist and I'm sorry for that, but you seems to have asian descent. What country exactly?

- South Korea. I was born in Suwon. You probably know my hometown as the "Samsung City".

- I've been to Suwon when I traveled to South Korea. I really liked the fortress of... oh damned I forgot the name. Is it Hwasa...

- Hwaseong.

- Yeah! Thanks for correcting me. So you live in Sydney or you are just having a birthday trip?

- I grew up a bit in Melbourne, but now my parents own a traditionnal restaurant downtown. Its name is "Hwaseong".

- That's why you corrected me so easily.

- Yeah. I used to listen my father's stories about his pride to be born in the city that could have been the capital of Korea, she said laughting.