1

I want it...
NO I need it.
I need it so bad that a fire runs through my body just thinking about her touch.

I try to satisfy myself by running my hands over my body, closing my eyes trying to image that they are her hands, but somehow that just makes it worse.

I can't get her out of my head ever since that too short of weekend. There was so much touching and teasing and caressing that I never wanted to leave her bed. I'm really wishing time travel was real right now because I need that again, I need to get back to her.

I crave her. I crave her touch, her smell, her skin, her heat, her lust, her lips, her everything. So that's why Im in my car right now on the way to her. I couldn't hold out any longer. I needed her now.

I didn't tell her I was on the way, so the surprise look on her face didn't faze me it only brought a smirk to my face. I didn't even give her a chance to say anything as I placed my hands on either side of her face and smashed my lips against hers. Yea this wasn't about making love.....I wanted her to fuck me.

She gets the hint and wastes no time bringing me into her and pushed me against the door to close it. The kiss gets more heated and aggressive to the point where we have to break to get some air. She wastes no time though and begins to kiss from the corner of my mouth down to my neck into my sweet spot while caressing and touching every inch of my body. I try to hide my moans by covering my mouth but she stops me and whispers in my ear "No, i wanna hear your symphony loud and clear" That alone was enough to send me over the edge but I knew I wanted more and that she would give it to me.

So I take her hand and rush her up the stairs to her bedroom. I immediately start undressing and as I'm taking my pants off and turning toward her I see that she's already looking at me, taking in every inch of my body. She starts from me feet and slowing make her way to my face. When she meets my eyes the lust in her eyes starts a fire in my lower abdomen and i'm dripping like a leaky faucet.

She strides over to me in one step while taking her shirt off and when she gets to me I assist with unbuttoning her pants. She steps out of them leaving us both naked and me anxious to scream her name.

She lifts her hand up and places it firmly on my neck. Oh how I've missed this.  She leans down and kisses me passionately but it turns rough really quick. She abruptly stops kissing me and turns me around so my face is facing the bed while still choking me. She pulls me back into her and whispers  "on all fours baby girl" and I immediately comply. I'm now ass up face down into the bed and she starts to massage my ass. There is a loud smack noise and I know that she's treating me to my second favorite thing....spanking. The mix of pain and pleasure makes my pussy ache and more wet by the second.

After 10 hits I can't take anymore. I want her to fuck me now. I want her to be rough and punish me for waiting so long to get back to her. I want her to go harder but taking her time, sending me into a state of over stimulation leaving me weak but begging for more. That's what I crave. Her domination. I want to be fucked like a sex toy with no sense of feeling. I need this, every ounce of it.

So I did what I know how to do best.... I begged.

"Please sweets" I said.

"Please what sweetheart" she relied. She knew what I wanted, what I needed but she loved to tease. But I wasn't having it today and said "I want you to fuck me, every inch of me". I could tell that she was taken aback by my aggressive tone but I know what I want and I need it now.

After she gets over my aggression she flips me over and I center myself in the bed. She climbs in the bed and straddles me and attacks my lips. She leaves a tail of kisses from my mouth down to my breast which she sucks on and bites for a while. This time I make sure to moan loud and clear for her.

After she is satisfied with the attention to my breast she continues her trail of kisses down to my pussy. She hovers over it breathing lightly on the area, teasing again. Then to my surprise she begins to lick from the back to the front of my pussy. I gasp at the sudden warmness if her tongue and let out a loud moan. She places her thumb on my clit, pushes down roughly and begins going in all directions. All the while her tongue enters my hole and she explores every inch of it she can reach. She then inserts not just her usually two fingers but three and I feel so full.

She begins pumping in and out slowing at first but then picks up the pace as I moan to let her know she hit my spot. She begins aggressively pumping in and out of me making sure to hit the spot every time. All the while I'm a making mess as i'm holding her head in place, lightly pulling her hair. She moves her hand from my clit and takes one of my hands from her head and interlocks our fingers together so that we are holding hands. She then moaned into my pussy and I don't know what it was about that but it sent me over the edge as I said "babe i'm gonna cum".

She squeezed my hand but I know that I have to get her verbal permission so I plead with her and say "Please baby please". The sound of my desperate voice made her moan into my pussy again and she lifted her head up and said "Cum for me". She didn't have to tell me twice and and I moaned loud as I did. She pumped me slowly allowing me to ride my orgasm out. When I came to a shaking finish she came up to kiss me but that didn't last long and I flipped us so I was on top and said "Your turn baby girl".

I began kissing her roughly on the lips and made my way down to her neck where I lightly bit her spot. That was another one of my obsessions...biting. I nibbled on her ear loving to hear the cacophony of moans coming from her. It made me wet just knowing I had the same effect on her as she did me. I made a trail of kisses to her breast where I showed them much need attention. I nibbled on her left nipple while roughly caressing the other. Then I made my way kissing down her chest to her stomach down to her pussy. I wasn't in the mood for teasing I just wanted to taste her so I dived right in.

I placed my mouth on her clit, nibbled it and sucked it aggressively. This had her wiggling under me and a load moan sounded from her beautiful mouth. I wasted no time in pushing in three finger and began pumping at a fast pace keeping my mouth on her clit. I reached up to grab her hand so that we were holding hands. With her other hand on my head pushing me deeper into her I switched my pacing from slow to fast but always aggressive until she started pleading with me to make her orgasm come faster.

She didn't need my permission. I wanted to please her and I wanted to taste her and she new this. So I kept my steady fast pace and my mouth on her clit until I felt her squeeze my hand and I tasted all of her in my mouth. I helped her ride out her orgasm by rubbing clit her slowly while I lifted my head up to kiss her so she could taste herself.

After her orgasm was over, I lifted my head from kissing her and said "let's never wait this long to see each other again". This made her laugh which was a beautiful site to see and said "okie dokie". I kissed her one last one before laying on my back so that she could cuddle up to me for once as I'm always the little spoon. Soon she was fast asleep and I was following right behind her.