Chapter 2

Jades P.O.V

My and my twin, Emerald, or em as I called her, currently sat on our small bed we shared, waiting to be called down to the interview to get adopted. This one will be like all the rest.

Get adopted, get abused, get sent back. It always happens. Every time. So we await quietly for what will come.

"JADE, EM GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Yelled ms. Pincholo aka our caretaker who we did not like. She treats everyone here like trash and barely cares for us.

We slowly descended the stairs scared to see what lies ahead.

"Here we go again"
em whispered while rolling her eyes.

"Girls this is mr. Allen. He would like to adopt you two" she said with the fakest smile I have ever seen.

"Hello girls! You are both so adorable!" You can call me dad, or Keegan if you would like!" He seemed nice for now. We will see.

Me and em waited for the papers to be signed and then we were off. He led us outside to his really expensive looking car and buckled us both in.

"Off we go! I hope you like your new home girls" we sat there for a long time before we FINNALY pulled up to a huge house. Cross that, Mansion.

Wow I can't belive he lives here! Me and em both rush out of the car to the front doors and wait for our new daddy to open the door.

"Okay angles, are you ready to see your new home?"

"Yes!" we both yell happily
"Well go on in!"

Ems P.O.V

"Wow" both me and jade both say at the same time.

"Girls I can't wait for you to see all the things I've bought for you two!" Says daddy "well go on up those stairs and take a look"

Both me and jade rush up the stairs and go to the doors that say Emerald and Jade

We push open the grand white doors and our jaws drop. It's everything a girl could want. Two huge walk in closets filled with tons of clothes. Two queen size beds with canopies. 3 walls are painted pink and the last wall has our names beautifully painted in a green. Then we come across a door. Through the door is a connected play room with billions of toys.

"Thank you, thank you!" We both yell

"You girls are most certainly welcome"