^8^

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 15

Date of Update: 15.07.2021

*****

He is sitting in his cabin and looking at his phone. He badly wants to see her, talk to her, confess his feelings to her. After that night’s incident at parking he had realised that she does have feelings for him but something is stopping her. He wants to know what’s stopping her. He wants to make every possible thing to destruct that barrier between both of them. But something is stopping him i.e. time. He has to go for a meeting in five minutes. He sighs and puts his phone back in his pocket and moves out of his cabin to the conference room.

On the other side Ragini’s brain struck on that night's incident when she almost lost her control and was about to kiss him. She is sitting there in the middle of the function hall while two mehendi artists are sitting on either sides of her making beautiful bridal mehendi on her hand.

Girl: Ma’am what’s your partner’s name?

Ragini: (in absent mind) Sanskar!

The girl smiles and writes ‘S’ in the mehendi as small as possible as it was strictly instructed by Zoya to make sure it gets difficult for Rudra while he is finding his name in her mehendi. Ragini didn’t even realise that she had told Sanskar’s name instead of Rudra’s.

Mehendi function gets over. Ragini is sitting in her room’s balcony staring at the moon. She is lost in her thoughts when she heard a phone ring. She looks at the phone which is lying beside her and frowns seeing the id.

Ragini: (taking the call) Yes Mr. Sanskar!

The phone gets cut after that. She looks at the phone confused. She calls back to him thinking it might be some emergency as it is almost 11.30 at night but the phone says switched off. She gets more confused but brushes off her thoughts and goes to bed.

On the other side Sanskar sighs. He has been trying his best to control himself from not calling her since morning. He controlled himself from calling her that evening before going to meeting but now when he is going to attend a virtual meeting with his first ever US clients he couldn’t help but accept his heart’s wish of atleast hearing her voice. He just called her in the next moment and when he heard her voice he could feel himself calming down. He cuts the call immediately and switches off his phone before getting seated on his couch to start the meeting.

****

Haldi is happening in Rudra’s house. He is just faking his smile. Something is running in his mind. He is not even properly responding to his sister’s and brother in law’s teasing.

Ankitha: (concerned) Bhai! Is everything okay?

Rudra looks at her and then fake smiles. He nods okay.

Ankith: He is lying Anki… I can feel!

Ankitha looks at Rudra. Rudra smiles and shakes his head.