Loving 2 people at the same time..

You didn't understand why you felt this way. Your heart was telling you like both of them, but your mind said no. Could you be in love with two people at the same time? You didn't know what to do, your heart was racing and your mind was spinning.
On one hand, Mike was the love of your life. You had been friends since second grade, he understood your brain like no one else. He was smart and handsome, his kind heart and brave soul made him who he is, and you loved him. People saw the two of you together and thought nothing but a couple of kids in love.
On the other hand, Eleven was also the love of your life. Her curiosity and compassion was expansive, her soft touches and big heart were something you were fond of. She was brave and selfless, caring about her friends with such fire and passion, it was breathtaking. She was beautiful and understanding, and you loved her. People saw the two of you and thought nothing but a couple of sinners.
Could loving people really be that wrong?
Mike hadn't figured it out either. His mind was telling him this was wrong, that he need to chose one or the other. But how could he? His heart belonged to both of you, he had made up his mind. Eleven hadn't been confused at all, her open mind was just as open as her heart. She knew that she felt different about both you and Mike, she just accepted that. Her love was for both of you.
The three of you met up at Mike's house, sitting in a circle on his basement floor. You talked about how you felt, the others giving you input and spilling their heart too. They wanted you to be happy, you wanted them to be happy too.
"Why not all together?" El's brows were furrows, her face full of confusion.
You and Mike look at each other, eyebrows raised in thought. He had a small smile on his face.
"All together, I like that." He spoke, his words more to himself then to you and El.
You smiled, looking at both of them. Eleven had a soft grin on her face, Mike's cheeks were slightly pink.
"Together." You declared, your heart whole and your mind finally calm.