💛~{Cloud x Dom!Reader}~💛

Includes:
Bondage
Submissive Cloud
Blowjob

If you get uncomfortable with those then feel free to skip or leave 💗

Clouds POV (First Person)

I sat in the bar waiting for Y/n to get done with helping Tifa. She decided to volunteer for a few weeks because Tifa was getting overwhelmed with everything going on.

I looked down at my small glass, condensation on the outside. The ice was half melted.

Since Y/n's been busy so much I haven't had a chance to be alone with her.

It's fine that's she busy but she gets so tired that when we go to bed she goes to sleep immediately. She's overworking herself.

I took the glass and drank the rest of the water, and chewing on the semi melted ice.

"Cloud!" I heard Y/n say. She came up to me looking worried.

"You okay? You've been staring at your cup for a while," she said putting a hand on my forearm.

You're POV (second person)

You looked at him worried. You were just talking to Tifa about how you've been neglecting Cloud. You feel awful about it.

You wanted to plan something tonight to make sure he gets enough attention. You saw he was staring at his glass blankly, looked deep in thought. You felt so distant from him, like you haven't talked or been alone in a while.

You've been neglecting his feelings, your heart sank into your stomach. You felt so much guilt for getting yourself so busy, not having enough time for the one person you really care about.

"It's okay Y/n," Tifa said with a warm smile, "Cloud doesn't normally hold grudges. Well I mean that's a half lie. But he is a huge softy for you, don't worry about it."

"Yeah but I don't want to take advantage of his kindness towards me."

"Then take the rest of the night off and spend time with him!" She grinned, pulling out a glass and mixing up an alcoholic concoction.

"Are you sure?" You ask, hesitating on whether or not that's a good idea.

"Positive, tell me how it goes~" she hummed.

Your face flushed into a deep red and you looked away. You glanced at cloud who finished his water and was chewing on ice, still looking blank.

"Cloud!" You say, a bit worried on how quiet and expressionless he was.

He looked up, snapping out of his trance. His face softened. He wasn't smiling but you could tell he was happy.

You go up to him and caress his shoulder gently. You could feel him tense and relax under your touch.

"You okay? You've been staring at your cup for a while," you say, your face hiding your guilt.

"Better now you're here," he muttered.

You hold his face in your hands, "come on, let's go home." And you kissed him on the head.

"Okay," he breathed.

You held his hand, gently, and lead him out. You walked to his apartment. When you entered you closed the door behind you.