Ch1.Love Sight In The Bus.

It was a warm, pleasurable day of June. The beginning of the Everything. Love. Murder. Jealousy. Wrong Decision.

Sun hits the golden brown color of the long, soft, thick hair. Everyone will kneel down for this girl's beauty.Nina is the first daughter of the big business man.She has a twin brother named Oscar who has a heavy mental problems but such a polite, naive and mama's little boy. Problems and arguments never leave their house. Seems like her mother married her father for the company. She would always force Nina to be nice and friendly to Ethan.The man who thinks he has born into the business world.

As Nina walks down to the street with full of people surrounded by. Every men would look back to see her. Turning the corner she saw the bus stop. She thought she was pretty early but it was late actually. The bus should Nina have been in is already planning to leave. She ran as fast as she could but the skinny colorful summer skirt will lower her speed.
"I really shouldn't have wear this. God!" she thought.
Thankfully right before the bus door closes she made it. Once she entered the bus she saw a tall, muscular back covered with blue t-shirt.
"Here." she tried to hand the $100 to the bus driver but quickly regretted it. She doesn't know about it because she always drive her expensive car.The driver said to the little microphone:
"Is there anyone who has a more card?"
"I'm sorry. Isn't it going to work with the cash?" she asked with a confusing face.
"I'll help" a guy says from the from the back.
Kaden.
The guy who is almost 22 this year. Which is same age as Nina. Messy dark hair. Black eye with a nice eyebrow and eyelash which makes his face looks really handsome.
Nina just smiled. Showing her white teeth. So he took it as a yes and took another bus card from his backpack and gave it to the driver.He always go to the bus with 2 cards. Because he's kind of indigent.
She felt so thankful so she decided to give him the dollar. It was nothing to her though.
"Here. Take this." she handed him the $100 but his face quickly changed with the panic face and said:
"No,no. That's so much money. I just helped. It's oka-"
"Just take it. It's not that important anyway." she said with a small but a happy smile. He gave her a disappointment look took the money and shoved to his pocket.
Awkward silence but it lasted for a 5 second. Bus driver almost hits another bus.Stopping the bus immediately. All people who was inside the bus almost fall. Nina stumbled and accidentally landed on Kaden. They almost hugged and then she says:
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she said with a embarrassed face with a smile.
He thought she looked cute. Green eyes, Brown hair, white skin made her look gorgeous.
The bag she was holding dropped and spilled the all thing that was inside of it. They both kneeled to collect it.
As he kneeled down none of them knew that the book he loaned from the University Library dropped and disappeared in it.
They collected the all thing in a second and she said:
"Thank you again." pushing her hair to ear.He almost collapsed from her beauty.
He stands up and let his hand out to pull her. So she took his hand.
Both now was standing up. And the bus stopped for the next stop. Doors are opening automatically. People coming and exiting.
"There's a empty seat. You can seat there." Kaden told Nina while pointing to the seat.
She just nodded and started walking but her personality is screaming to tell her 'thank you'.
"Thank you for everything." she said turning her head a bit.
"Oh it's okay. You're welcome." he said with a shining smile.
She finally made it to the seat. She doesn't want to waste time so she took a sketchbook from her bag.
Seeing people's faces, planning to draw a portrait. She decided to draw the man who helped her. Looking at his glassy eye while looking at the window. His demanding coffee dark eye color, eyebrow, eyelash.
"This guy shouldn't be here. He must be at the model agency." she thought.
Their eyes locked for a moment ,again again & again.
Door opened again, people are filling the bus
He walked and now was standing behind her seat.
He saw the portrait she was drawing.
The old man who was looking at the window , zooming world.
A smile tugged in his lip. He thought she was talented, and charismatic.
A few moment later Kaden's stop appeared. He didn't want to get off from the bus. He just wanted to stare at her for long and long. But he has no chance so he got off anyway.
Now Nina was sitting in the window side and riming the window with her breathe drawing a little heart shape. The bus disappeared in the full of cars, still he couldn't look away.
"Hey! Brother!" a boomed voice startled him. It was Sandro's voice. The boy who is the owner of Sandralonia boat. Sandralonia is Kaden's and Sandro's everything. Every moments of the memories matured there. They are not blood involved but by their heart, they are brothers. They have a link that no one can break it.
"Hey, yo.What you looking at? Are you possessed?" he laughed at his own jokes like a child. Finally Kaden looks up at him but unable to remove the smile.
"Tell me something. Did you meet a cute girl?"
His smile grew even more. Sandro notices it and starts talking more again.
"Tell me please, you cannot be that selfish!"
They just talked and talked, laughing, joking, walking down to the streets.

Hi guys! Thank you for choosing my story! & Congratulations! You just finished reading my first chapter! Please vote, comment, share and read more!( I need a nice cover photo! feel free to send your edits!)
I will update whenever I want to, so it won't be that long
Love u, See ya🥰
~Ruby.