Ch2.Forced Things.

Walking to her mansion all the security guards would greet her.
"Yes, yes. And after I was done with the school I took a bus. Plus it was very interesting! And a few minutes after I couldn't resist, so I just called a cab." laughing and talking to her 'only' best friend. She came right in front of the front door.
Front door busted open. And it was her twin.
Oscar.
"Okay, okay. I'll call you later, okay. Bye." she replied and ended the call.
"Hey, How are you?" Oscar asked. Since they were the only siblings.
They are the heroes of each other.
"Good." she replied while hugging him with a grin. And they both entered the house.
Huge living room at the center. Their mother and the maid was replacing a fancy flowers with the old one.
"Hey, Mom." she said while descending the stairs to reach them.
"Hi, Honey" she replied with a charming smile. But no one knows what's inside of this happy smile.
"How was your day?" Vienna asked. "Ah, same as yesterday. But I came here with the bus." she was about to continue but received a concerned face from her mother.
"To find a new faces to draw." Nina said with a common voice.
"What? Nina? Your saying me that you were sitting in the one cabinet with all these unknown people?"
"The buses are dirty." Oscar said with a 'ew' face.
As Nina gave her mother her sketch book she said:
"Oh stop it. It was not that bad."
her mother was scrolling her daughter's sketch book and then she was the eyes of unknown man. She felt little confused because her daughter can't have relationship with no one but Ethan.
"Okay. Now enough. I'll take a long shower and start working." Nina said tiredly and taking her notebook from her mother.
Walking to her room leaving the door open she heard her mother scream:
"Ah, Nina!" she said defeated and said to the maid who was fixing flower.
"Go and take Nina's all clothes. Give them to the laundry. Don't drop it! House is gonna smell like a public place." she said like lecture.
"Okay, Ma'am" Efsane the maid said.
Nina was spilling everything from her bag on her king bed.
Once she was over some book she haven't ever see appeared. 'The Technology of Engineering'
frowning, flashing back all the memory.
Boom!
That guy. "Oh it is..." she was happy because she found a opportunity to meet him again. But how can she find him. She was little disappointed but decided to keep the book.
She took the book and shoved to the her drawer.
She grabbed her notebook and pencil, ran to her canvas that was in front of her floor-to-ceiling big window.
Maid came into her room and took her bag with her 2 fingers.
"Do you want some juice? Ms.Nina?"Efsane asked.
Nina shake her head with a smile. Wanting her to get out fast so she can draw peacefully.
After drawing 3 or 4 hours she drew eyes but now started drawing another portrait. Peaceful room after 5 minutes the room filled with her mother's loud yelling.
Busting her room's door her mother started growling.
"Nina! I told you to dress nicely and come out about a 30 minutes ago. And you still drawing unnecessary things!!!" she said angrily.
"Kremlins are here!" she said bit calmly. Now she understands why her mother was being weird and smiling everyday. Rolling her eyes looking at the window. She wanted to run never look back and disappear in the darkness. Her mother would always force her to behave front of Ethan. The man who is fully obsessed with Nina. Never leaves her side. Always care about her. But he is the most aggressive, ruthless. President of the Kremlin Company. In a one word he is just a bastard who takes what he wants.
As descending the stairs her mother's words rung in her head
"Go there, behave & be nice to Ethan."
She made it to the big dining room and saw Gandy Kremlin. Ethan's father.
"Welcome!" she said with a welcoming smile but feeling little upset inside.
"How are you?Uncle Gandy?" she while hugging Gandy.
"Good. But am I seeing wrong or are you growing beautiful day by day?"
he said a professional compliment.
She just smiled and walked to greet Ethan.
"How are you?" she asked with a small voice.
"Bad but better when you're here."he said with a smirk.
She tried her best to hide her disgust.
After a few moment they were all sitting in the enormous table with full of delicious food.
And Nina started to ask them a questions.
"Uncle Gandy. How are you feeling about leaving the huge Empire of the Company to Ethan?"
"Ah-ah. Nina? Did you start again?" Vienna said with a worried and embarrassed laugh. Her mother gave her daughter a warning look.
Once they all grabbed their glass with expensive wine.
They raised their hand to hit the glasses Vienna said:
"For Ethan" after hearing that Nina rolled her eyes and stopped raising her hand just drank it alone. Because she would never drink for Ethan.
Dinner went pretty well. Soon it was midnight once she was done her portraits she decided to get out of her room go to the tv room and watch some shows. People won't wake up because the whole mansion is just huge.
But when she was about to pass her parent's room she heard muffled sounds so she went right in front of the door to hear but she almost startled when she heard her mother's rough voice.
"Why can't you just agree the sign? We should trust the company to them Omar!!!" her mother yelled angrily at her husband.
"What was I supposed to do Vienna? Should I have been give my 95% of my company? for take my home? I built that company with my hand for 30 years! I can't just give them!"her father said with a defeated and upset voice at the same time.
"We should hold Ethan's hand if we have to. We must." she said in a bit calm voice.
The sound of expensive heels tapping on the floor, now she was sitting front of her husband taking his hands in hers and said:
"We should make Nina marry Ethan."
at that moment Nina's stomach dropped. She can't marry the person who she hated. She can't even be with him in one room for a few hours, so living with him by her whole life was just a nightmare.
"This is the only chance Omar." Vienna said in a pleading tone.
Nina couldn't hear it anymore so she just strolled back to her room. No energy to watch television.
Kremlins were destroying her family silently. Obsessed son and the father who is full of greed. She just hated it. Falling into the bed the one thing that can make her feel better was those eyes. She took the notebook from the nightstand and opened it. A small smile tugged in her lip as she thinks about the unknown attractive man.
Slowly her eyes felt so heavy and soon she slept while hugging her notebook.

*****

Hi! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2.
Who do you think the Kremlins is?
By the way, the next chapter will be Kaden and Nina's.Bye.
Love ya🥰
~Ruby