ch.1

Run that's all I thought at the moment I needed to get away I need to live. As I continued to run I heard someone shout behind me "get her we need to take her in she a theif " why was this happening I asked in my head I all I was trying to do was get stuff so I can sell it to get food that all now I have guards on my ass because I got caught . As I turned my head back around to look forward that's when I saw more gaurs in my front shit i am trapped I thought then I had. A good idea ......"I surrender" I say to the men in front of me .I had heard panting behind me "so she finally gave up " I heard one of them say "take her to the exuction center to have her put to death " what why am I being put to death all I did was steal I didn't kill anyone so why .....I had surrendered so why am I now walking to the place of my death with guard surrounding me why was this happening I asked my self . I need to find away out of this well I can't fight off 10 guard and one of them seems stronger then the others so that out if the question . What shall I do I asked to no one. The only question on my mind was is this how I was gonna die .

Hello this is the first chapter to hells paradise x reader
I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did when writing this ;)*\0/*
I hope y'all have. A nice day
And thank you for reading this

-mr.worldwide
(*_*)