Crashing Down

Loki and I were transported back to the TVA being held by the Hunters. I tried with all my might to get out of the tight grip, desperately reaching for Loki; he was doing the same. "Let her go!" he yelled to the Hunters. 

  My father was looking on silent, and I couldn't believe he was doing that. I felt hurt that he wasn't trying to stop anything. "Dad, tell them to let us go!" I begged. He looked sad and helpless, "Rose, why?" "Why what?!" I screamed hysterically. "Why would you go against everything we stand for?" 

"Because it's all a hallucination!" I yelled stepping hard on my captors feet and elbowed them in the stomach. They yelled in pain and let me go. Loki got the same idea and did the same thing. We both ran to each other and hugged. "I'm tired of being controlled!" I yelled towards my father while in Loki's arms. 

"What are you talking about?" my father asked with wide eyes. I didn't let go of Loki and he didn't let go of me. "Someone is controlling the TVA, all of you," Loki told Dad. "They're both lying!" Hunter B-15 yelled. "No, we're not!" I opposed. 

  "Dad, why do you think you can't remember Mom?" I challenged. "She left when you were a baby," he shot. "No! She died when I was ten. You chose this life for you and me so you could forget," tears filled my eyes and Loki instantly hugged me to calm me down, and I did so. He kissed me on the forehead and touched my face, "You're safe, darling, I'm here," "I feel safe with you," I smiled back. 

"Rose, you can't be together. You know the rules," Renslayer reminded me in a condescending way. I hated her.

I didn't let go of Loki, "Oh yeah? Well, I don't give a crap about the rules. I love Loki, and he is my forever." I reached up for him and kissed him. He touched my face and returned the kiss. 

The rest of the TVA were stunned. 

  "Rose, I forbid this relationship," Dad warned. "Shut up," I snapped after I kissed Loki.  "I love him," I looked at Loki and smiled happily. 

"Prune her," Rennslayer ordered. The Hunters sauntered towards me with one of the electric sticks and touched me with it, and I instantly felt searing pain and I could feel myself disappearing, "LOKI!" I screamed. "ROSE!"