one

I'm walking through the damp streets of New York trying to get ot of the rain. I have dont know where to go. If you havent noticed yet its my first night in new york. New york has always been on one of my places to vist around the world and you wouldnt uderstand how fucking happy i was when i heard i was acctepted to NYU.

Running in the rain is pretty dangrous and as i think that i bump into something or I think.

"Oh my god, im so sorry" I say trying to catch my breath after running trying to find somewhere where water from the sky isnt falling on you get tired or maybe I'm just out of shape and also that I might be talking to a pole. "Its okay, I should have been looking where I was going" Okay it's not a pole. I finally look up to where he was standing. My eyes almost fall out of my head, Luke Hemmings.

Yes as in Luke Hemmings from 5sos. If i wasnt already on the floor i probably would of fell over. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude let me help you up" he says putting out his hands for me to grab. I grab on to his hands and he pulls me up off the floor.

"Thank you" l look at him and look away quickly knowing its a little weird to stare at people even if they are Luke Hemmings. "I would love to stay and chat but i really have to go" he says, frowning slightly and starts walking away "oh and sorry again" i hear him yell

"Its okay" i sorta yell back, I just met Luke Hemmings.

I run past a quaint coffee shop not far from where I just met Luke. I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but I pretty sure I see Luke sitting with some girl who I can't really recognize.
"Is Luke dating someone" "Is it just a friend" "Do I say hi" "Should I keep walking". All these thought yell in my head and I'm not sure what to do so I keep walk and oh what a surprise I trip over my own feet. Me and my fucking clumsy self. Second time tonight I've fallen.