Chapter 1

It was just one normal day that Grace had woken up to the sound of her annoying little brothers. Everything was going just as any other day would have gone until one of her brothers was grabbing a grapefruit for his breakfast and it slipped out of his hands, hit Grace in the head and knocked her out. Grace's parents had died in a plane crash and was living with their very inexperienced uncle who didn't pay much attention. As Grace lay on the kitchen floor she dreamt. She dreamt she was all alone in the woods and all she had was a backpack. An empty backpack.
"Well this should do me a whole lot!" She said sarcastically.
Her voice echoes through out the words as if she were in a cave. she began to get scared as the sun began to set and it got very dark not only was she in fear of the dark but the fact that she was in the woods and it was getting dark. Could her dream possibly take her any worst place probably not. She started to run. she ran to the edge of the forest and found a small town with just a small corner store and a maximum of maybe 30 houses. she couldn't read the sign telling her whee she was for it was all faded because it was so old. She walked in to every house and the corner store and there was no one to be found anywhere she wouldn't be to surprise nobody would want t live in such a dump anyways. She was stranded in a dream and couldn't wake up she had nowhere to go and stay so she opened the squeaky door to one of the empty houses lay down in a bed and drifted off to sleep.