Part 45

Months passed and soon just a week to go for the families to leave for Greece.

All these months, it was one of the best phases of Manik's and Nandini's lives. The relationship and the love between them just increased. Not that they did not have arguments , ofcourse they did but it was because if the love they had and it created no differences between the two.

Also both of them observed something all these months, none of them could stay without talking to the other person for more than 12 hours , even when they fight. When they are fighting they still had a conversation just of 'hmms' and 'okays' and 'fines' but they did hear each other's voice.

Everything was decided, guests were invited. Some were genuinely happy while some with the typical rigid thinking too but no one can help it. Navya and Radhika were supposed to reach Greece straight along with Cabir.

This week had a lot of work for both the families. Shopping, last minute preparations, all the materials required cause there is no chance they will be able to find it in Greece.

Today, Naira and Kartik were landing in India and Nandini along with Ishita were tooo excited.

Abhimanyu: Ishi ma, I am going to the airport . Manik did  call me, they are reaching here in few minutes.

Ishita: Okayy beta do not wait, GO GO bring them here.

Nandini: Ha bhai, go na what are you waiting for?

Abhimanyu shaked his head in disbelief and left for the airport.

20 minutes down , Malhotras were there but Naira and Kartik were still being waited upon.

Manik was happy seeing Nandini this excited. He was just admiring her when they heard the car horn.

Naira: Dii, mamma.

Nandini had a smile on her face immediately. As she turned around, she was welcomed into the tightest of hugs by Naira. She hugged her back too.

Nandini : I missed you. 

Naira: I missed you guys more, like a lot. Ishi ma.

Naira went n meeting everyone .

Kartik bended down a little pretending to touch Nandini's feet when Nandini spanked him on his shoulders.

Nandini: I will give u a tight one ha. 

Kartik chuckled and hugged her.

Nandini: How are you now?

Kartik: Perfectly fine infront of you.

Nandini smiled at him.

He met everyone too.

Kartik: Hey Manik Jiju.

Manik nodded his head in NO and hugged him.

Manik: Manik is fine uk?

Kartik: Haha yes.

Ishita: Naira , Kartik breakfast?

Naira: Yes Ma we will just freshen up and come.

Everyone agreed to her.

All of them went in the dining room. Nandini was about to follow them when Manik held her wrist.

Nandini turned around facing him, raising her eyebrows.

Manik: Excuse me? Where is my hug? 

Nandini: Ha?

Manik: What ha? I agree you are veryy happyyy , excited and I am so happy to see you happy but you literally forgot me all this while.

Nandini furrowed her eyebrows and was about to reply when Manik pulled her into a hug wrapping his arms around her waist while Nandini felt the surreal peace and relaxed in his arms .

Nandini peeked out of the hug and looked at him.

Manik looked at her and she was looking the cutest.

Nandini: I can never forget you okay? I just know and I have told you before in crowd, if I look at you, I cannot help but smile.

Manik smiled and pecked her lips.

They were about to separate and go in when they heard a cough.

Cabir: Ahem Ahem. Manik bhai khaana kha le bhabhi aap bhi? Ki kisses se pet bhar gaya? 

Manik: SHUT UP CABIR.

To avoid further embarassment they went in and joined the family over breakfast.

Nyonika: So shopping today. Manik Nandini Abhimanyu Naira Cabir Mukti Alya Dhruv you guys leave and go shop whatever you want to and we elders have to do some other works too.

Ishita: Sounds good. Children, just make sure you buy all that you want cause traditional stuff will be a task to search for in Greece.

Alya: Ok Aunty.

The youngsters were soon done with breakfast and they were ready to leave.

Ishita: Nandini you will be able to choose all your outfits right? 

Nyonika: Ishita bacche h na they will help her. Nandu just buy outfits for the functions okay? For rest small pujas and functions, I have your outfits ready. Do not worry for that.

Nandini smiled and nodded at her.

Nandini , Manik, Naira and Kartik left in one car while the rest in Cabir's car .Abhimanyu was with the elders driving their car as his outfits were already chosen by Nandini the last time they went shopping.

Naira: Di what colour have you decided for the lehenga?

Nandini : Red probably, we will see.

Naira : Red is cool.

Kartik: What about you Naira?

Naira also planned to go with red but just because she knew Kartik hated balck:

Naira: Maybe black, royal and sexy.

Kartik was just looking at her with a neutral expression while Nandini was glaring Naira.

Kartik: Ha Ha Ha NO. 

Naira passed him a tight lipped smile and said: Ha Ha Ha yes.

Kartik started tickling her : You ain't wearing balck.

Naira: Kartik Stop, ha ha please .

Kartik continued tickling her when he heard Nandini's cough.

Nandini: Stop behaving like kids you two.

Naira: And you need to let that cool side of yours come up. Kya chachi jaise behave karte rehte ho?

What she said went unnoticed, what remained was just the word "chachi".

Kartik: Chachi um do not tell me she will be there?

Naira and Nandini had horrible expressions on their face too while Manik was just confused looking at Nandini.