snu snu

When I was about to have my 7th beer Luke said that's enough or he won't be able to get me home and fuck me.

But I hate sex when I'm drunk I said I don't want too I want to drink more beer.

No Atlanta Luke said

Let's go now, quick I want to fuck you right now so let's go home to our lovely warm bed where I can do whatever I want to your beautiful and sexy wet pussy.

Mmm I moaned I want to lay down let's go but I am too drunk for sex I said

Ok baby let's go said Luke.

Home is only half a block away so we walked down the main Street into cafe sofala then straight out the back to our little log cabin.

I stumbled on and took off my pom pom cardigan and removed by sheer dress to reveal my black pretty bra and bloomers. I'm keeping my underwear on I said to Luke and I don't want sex.

Luke got on the bed on his side and said come on baby and patted my side of the bed I just want to hold you he said you can go to sleep and I'll just hold you.

I crawled into the bed and he put his arms around me and placed me half on top of him with a limp bent leg on top of his thick cock he started to scoop my leg up from his cock with his arms to reveal massive balls underneath and lift my leg onto his pelvis and lower abdomen region to rub his thick cock and massive balls against my pussy.

Are you getting wet enough Atlanta for sex with me? I liked I want to fuck you said Luke

He placed my hand on his balls and started pulsing them and then started to jirate them against my pussy and pulled my leg up to rest on his waist and back as he got on top of me and slowly inserted his huge cock into my wet trembling pussy

"Awwh!" He exclaimed in a masculine manner

That feels so good baby Atlanta he said around my neck and pulled my leg out further and up higher then used his other arm to spread my second leg out so all he could feel against his cock was dripping wet silky soft pussy.

When he got a few quick claps of huge cock into my superbly sublime pussy he tugged my legs out further and held them apart with his arms and took lengthy strong strokes in and out in and out.

And then pulled out and got up from me and left me with my legs bent and spread.

And then scooped me up into missionary lotus position and fucked me like he was a wild rabbit, my pussy was resting against his huge shapely balls while my legs were bent into birth position and both his arms were scooping my back up and lifting me up to be against him. After a few more minutes of fucking me like a wild rabbit his dick started to jerk and so did his back.

Omg Atlanta I'm going to cum really hard he said

So he quickly unscooped me and layed flat on top of me.

I said do you need a kiss my lovely?

He said yes, yes Atlanta I need to kiss you.

Then started to kiss me and groan and moan and thrust the biggest thickest cock the tiniest little bit while his cock was cumming super hard into my pussy.

As he was finishing cumming inside my pussy he stopped kissing me and put his head on my chest then bent his legs to pull his cock out and leave it to rest.

After his cock rested for 10 minutes he borrowed his head into my chest and said I love you Atlanta.

I said I love you too and signalled to put the blanket over us while we're both still naked and since he was on top of me.

You feel so good I said

Did you cum Atlanta Luke said

I nearly did I said

I really feel like cumming now though under the blankets I said

Aw baby said Luke I can do that let's stay in bed all day so I can fuck you again and again.

I purred

And he inserted his cock into my super wet and gooey pussy

I'm going to slowly fuck you and pulse against your pretty g spot until you cum on my cock.

We did that 7 times in a row until we were so sweaty and gooey we had to take the blanket off and just cuddle each other in different positions on the bed until we dryer off a bit then we put our robes on.

And I poured us some creaming soda with vanilla icecream for us to share and cool down.