New students

The Author: Hi guys, sorry for not updating for so long, It is because I wanted to gather more info and to add more anime characters to the story. but here we go!

It was another bright sunny morning, it was just the first week of school so new students were still enrolling.

It was currently 6:30 in the morning.

(Last night's flashback): They were all texting in the group chat they made.

Eren: Ok. So let's all wake up at 6:30 in the morning so we can go to school exactly when it opens at 6:50 and by that time Principle Shinoda will open the school. Maybe, if we do that we might even get a bonus on our attendance.

Everyone: Ok, let's do it!

(Back to the present)

Everybody woke up to the supposed time. they ate breakfast, took a shower, brushed their teeth, and put on their uniforms.

They all went to school and arrived exactly at school at 6:50 a.m. yep they met Principle Shinoda at the gate and he greeted them all happily.

Principle Shinoda: Why are you all here so early?

Everyone: We all wanted to make up for the time we were so late!

Principle Shinoda: Oh, ok

Principle Shinoda: But, have you all done your yesterday's homework from your math class?

Everyone stood stiff and looked at each other

Not one student even made a sound

silence...............

Everyone: YES!!!!!!

They replied so loud that Principle Shinoda fell to the ground and almost had a heart attack!

Tanjjiro!

Eren!

Zenitsu!

Kirito!

Saitama!

It was like a woman calling them.

Then they suddenly opened their eyes... 

Everyone's Mom: WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 10 AM!!

Everyone got up and got ready for school the good dream backfired on them!

They were racing against time again!

When they arrived at the school gate.

IT WAS ALREADY RECESS!

Everyone: IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!

Meanwhile...

They were heading towards their Homeroom class.

They were greeted by some new students

New Students: Hello!!!

Except for the other two students!