Stalker

Abby is peeking at her side by taking quick glances to her classmate Sela. She has a huge crush on her but she doesn't have the guts to tell her since she was very popular while she is an ordinary nerd of the room. When the classes are over, she usually follows her secretly.

Since Sela is mischievous, she would sneak out of the school through the bushes while Abby would stumble because she would still follow her all day.

That night, Abby decided to write a letter while imagining Sela smiling at her. She went early to school. She looks at her right and left if there are students around then inserts the letter through the opening of the locker.

Sela was yawning while walking to her locker and when she opens it, she noticed a letter that fell on her feet so she picked it up and put it inside her notebook. During lunch break, Sela went to the rooftop and read aloud the letter while Abby was watching her from afar.

"Dear Sela I really like you since the first time I saw you running in front of our house but I fell in love you the day when you share your umbrella with me. I know you may not notice me because who am I right? Anyway I just wrote this letter for you to know what I feel for you since I couldn't hide it anymore to myself. Every day when I tried to know you more, I never got the chance to fell out of love rather it was the opposite. I think you are a very cool and nice girl so I am wishing the best for you. I will support you silently and look at you from afar but don't think that I am a creep or something, it's just that I admire you a lot.

P.S. The handkerchief that you lend me to dry myself was still with me if you want it back, I could still give it to you but I will not show myself! Thank you for being an inspiration and a nice girl! You changed my life so thank you!"

After reading it, Sela just laughed hard that makes her burst into tears. Abby was puzzled by Sela's action and also by turning the letter into an airplane and threw it in the air.

After the class, Abby just look at her table the whole time. "She doesn't appreciate what I wrote and just threw it" she sighed.

Sela was walking at home while Abby is still following her but when Sela stop, Abby immediately hide from the corner. When Abbypeeks, she was surprised when she saw Sela in front of her. Their faces are an inches apart.

Abby nervously swallowed especially when Sela's hand trapped her from the wall.

"Ya! You are the one who is stalking me right? You are also the one who sent me the letter right?" Sela said in a serious tone so Abby just slowly nods trying to avoid her gaze.

"I-I-I'm sorry for what I've done!I-I" Abby wasn't able to finish her sentence because Sela's hand cover her mouth already.

"You punk! Stop apologizing! You should just tell me personally rather than hiding here like a dog! You are a human for goodness sake!" Sela said, avoiding herself from laughing too much. Abby just nods and looks at the side.

"S-so you mean it is okay that I like you?" Abby nervously asked making Sela to pull her collar.

"Yes it's really okay! I think you are a good person! If you want me to have a date with you then ask me right away! Don't be shy!"

Abby looks down "Well I don't have that confidence since you are beautiful and popular while I am just an ordinary loser in school".

When Sela heard that she frowned then lift Abby's chin "Look at me! So what if you are not popular? So what if you are a loser? Does that mean anything when you are going out with someone? Listen! You are dating someone because you like them and because you found something within them! Who said you are a loser?! You got a good brain! A good body and a good face aside from the fact that you are a good person!" Sela proudly said while smiling. Abby was amazed and stuck.

"H-How can you say that?" Abby shyly said, blushing. Sela chuckles "Well the first time I shared my umbrella to you, I saw your symmetrical face with charismatic aura! I told you that nice seeing your face! You are a bit shorter than me but your shoulders are a bit broad. The way you brings the umbrella it looks cool! You are smart because you got good grades in class! I know you are a good person because I have seen you many times during charitable events and when you are playing with kids. You are warm and very welcoming to them!" Sela dreamily said. Abby couldn't help but to blush.

"You praised me too much" Abby shyly said. Sela kicks Abby on her foot.

"Ah!" Abby shouted. Sela immediately hugs her right arm.

"Now let's walk home like this!" Sela insisted so Abby just nodded and shyly looks down

"M-may I ask if you like me?". Sela was surprised by the question so she closes her eyes then looks at her "Let just say that I am interested in you and I want to know you better". At the back of Abby's mind, she is jumping because of too much joy while dancing to the song of Twice Yes or Yes.