Chapter 1

On a rainy, yet humid day seeked a little girl who lived in a isolated, abandoned little house. With her mother, a full demon blood that of lust, and her father, a vastayan of the sabretooth clan. That little girl was a 6 year old half blood. Named Angelina Devilton, and thus is a story foretold of curses and misfortune. 

"Mummy! why can't we go outside!" Angelina asks, "We mustn't leave this house for as long as we give clear, understand child?" Mother informs, which saddens poor Angelina as she has never seen the outer world before. "Yes mother" Angelina grumbles as she heads to her room to read her adventure book again. The book reads researches of the outside world and how to survive in forests and lands, it also explains how to cook and create shelter for different weathers. "Sigh" huffed the little girl as she looks at her backpack filled with equipment and food. The stuff inside her bag were needed for when she ever goes outside to camp for the first time and her hope when she does leave this isolated house. "Look what daddy brought" Said her father, as he grins towards his little girl and picks her up off her feet to lay on his lap, "Here" he jests as he gives Angelina a book that reads ~language and how to learn~ he says the title out loud to her so she could understand. "Wow! what are there to speak!" she eagerly asks "your natural language and, mine!" Her father says as he gives her kisses on her face, she giggles and opens the book. "Well the book also teaches you how to read and say the words so you won't be troubled" He informs, as he tells her the alphabet for both English and vastayan her mother enters the room and takes her father away to eat dinner, Angelina, been left in her room around this time like always has instinctively made her stay in her room until she was called out by her mother, every night, 2 hours in her room alone. As she was alone in her room she decided to learn about the alphabet again and remembers her fathers teachings and understands a certain amount of words written within the book. "Child! you may come out for dinner!" The call coming from outside her room indicated that she was able to leave her room to eat the dinner prepared on the table. Like always she sees her dad looking blankly at his food and eating it like a robot and across from him was her mother looking at her dad with a grin spreading along her powdered up cheeks. The mother looks back at the child with a frown and demands she eats right away, which she obliges as she eats her food. "Mother, may daddy help teach me about the book he bought me?" She questions but the mother declines and tells her to hurry into the bath to wash up and head to bed afterwards, which she grudgingly does so and as she enters the bathroom she immediately turns the tap filling the tub slowly. The tub is half full and she prepares to lay in the tub with her rubber ducky, but suddenly a creak could be heard as her father opens the door silently. The door closes again until it was just the two of them in the bathroom, she awkwardly greets her father as he stays silent and starts to undress. "Are you gonna help me father!" Angelina happily asks as she watches him lay into the tub grabbing her into the air and onto his lap, she became confused but liked sitting on her dad as he would always give her love and affection that way. She grabs the hair wash and scrubs her hair like always but her father still says nothing and does nothing. She was a little awkward but thought nothing of it and went to scrub herself with soap and finally her dad spoke "let me help you" as he grabs the brush and scrubs her back which she intended as that should only be the reason he is here. Though she felt something form into a hard shape below her which she curiously discovers to be from her father, and it was something she couldn't yet understand. "Turn around" Her father demands which she does thinking he would scrub her other side of the body but instead, he puts his hand onto the hard shaped skin and starts to rub it in front of Angelina, she thought it was a massage as that was a way of releasing stress from your muscles, as her father had told her some time ago. She laughs at the fact he is massaging himself, and almost asks if he would like her to help. Until her mother storms into the bathroom, inspecting both of them with silence, leading Angelina to think if her mother is planning to join in as well. But she saw her mothers furious expression and proceeds to stomp towards the two and grabs the father, dragging him angerly out the bathroom. Which leaves Angelina confused and scared. Angelina never saw her mother look so scary before and wondered if she had done anything wrong. "Stomp! Stomp! stomp! Bang!" Angelina hears her mother stepping closer to the bathroom and slams the door open to have met her mother's demonic eyes as she closes the door. "Daughter, what your father has done was a horrible act! if you see him do anything like he has done you tell mother right away!" She demands which instinctively made Angelina nod in fear.

That night her mother explains the horrible truth and describes parts of the body that shouldn't be touched or shown, until she was allowed to head to bed.