chap 5

Haumea POV

as I came out of the washroom I saw Thor staring into my eyes.

"hmpf" I pouted. he looked at me and smiled hugging me into his chest. I pinched my nose.

"Thor darling, go take a shower" I said. he chuckled but left to go take a shower. I looked at the tv.

'looks like papa's match is over' I thought

BUZZ

a notification on my phone as I read my eyes widened

"NO WAY UNCLE POSEIDON!" I screamed. 'I wonder which valkyrie they'll chose this time no matter he'll probably kill them' I thought. it reminded me of the time he killed uncle Adamas thought at that time me and Thor had just started dating.

flashback

"THAT LITTLE SHIT ZEUS WILL RULE THE HEAVENS HE'S THE YOUNGUEST I WON'T ACCEPT THIS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING" this was the event after the 13 gods of Olympus had overthrown the giants. in case you are wondering I am not one of the 13 gods of Olympus I was born after it was established.

I was currently walking in uncles castle because he wanted to meet my new boyfriend thor formally but... Adamas had suddenly barged in not happy that my dad would be king of the cosmo's. me and thor watched the encounter in silence.

"what a pathetic older I have"

"sorry what? I couldn't hear you the table is too long" Uncle Adamas said

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME" uncle Adamas yelled as he threw the table to the other side of the god damn room Poseidon didn't even budge from his spot me and Thor decided it was a good idea to move out of the way.

"c'mon speak up say that one more time I dare you" Adamas said walking towards Poseidon

"LOOK ME IN THE EYE I'M OLDER THAN YOU SHOW ME SOME FUCKING RESPECT"

"we have no need for armies no need for betrayal since the very beginning us gos were perfect beings and yet ​​​​​​​you have managed to defile everything we stand for" Adamas took his weapon out ready to kill Poseidon, who he only started whistling.

"LOOK AT ME DAMMIT" Adams said but was then stabbed in the abdomen by uncles oversized fork.

'ewwwwwww' I thought. as uncle Poseidon walked towards me and Thor.

"I shall accept you into this family Thor" uncle sai not looking Thor in the eye as he walked away. Thor then up and left probably bored of our family shenanigans.

"hmmm it seems one of us was unsuited for the title god among us huh? don't you agree Hermes" I said.

"yes indeed" he replied coming out of his hiding spot. I took my tongue out at him before quickly walking away to meet up with Thor.

FLASHBACK END

​​​​​​​I was snapped out of my thoughts when thor stood in front of me in his nordic clothing

"you ready to go watch Poseidon's match" he asked with a smirk.i put my crown over my eyes before screaming.

"HELL YEAH"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ rice ball out 🍙🍘 🍙 🍘🍙

⇢comment

⇢vote

⇢share

⇢follow

note: sorry the chapter took so long to come out ☾☁︎☂︎