Men and Me.

You know, people always say that women are complicated. With all the dramas and stuffs.

I think men are the complicated ones. They don't want to be loved, they are scared to death to fall in love, they take things from women and disappear. And women don't even start saying anything romantic and stuffs.

Hundred articles, videos and posts in internet and social media that teach  women how to make men chase them. How to make men fall in love. All I can see is women need to be pretending about her feelings, someone that is not herself and need to play some games and roles. So many fake things need to be done by a woman, just to make a man interests with her.

I am not a desperated-mid20ish-girl that is seeking love and wondering how to live in this crazy world.

I am so stable and mature. I am almost near to my 40ish. I have been through so many things that I know chasing men are meaningless. 

Don't get me wrong. I always open my heart for love and men. I still know how to love. I just dont chase men anymore. I won't make effort to get one. Let them come to me.

I just don't see a man can make my life better. The only one who can make my life better and have responsible to my future is myself. It has nothing to do with any guy or anybody. A man is just a support. He is just a 'bestfriend' but he has additional privilege in sex.

People think that the best thing in this world is being loved and together with the beloved ones. The soulmate. And so on. Some sweet words that have been told all the times. And it is definitely not.

Having a boyfriend or fiancee or husband doesn't make your life better. It just makes you FEEL better. At the end of the day, you are the one who needs to make your dream happens by yourself. Not him. Not them. There is no 'we' in reaching dreams and making our life better.