Deena x Reader

Pronouns: she/her
Warnings: foul language
Heather is not dead in this story

You and Deena hated each other. There was really no good reason except that in middle school Deena decided to out you at the school dance. She did it because in 6th grade you ripped up her essay cause she called you a bitch. You never forgave her for that because your mom found out and sent you to church camp to get rid of the "unholy thought". Deena knew that you hated her and she hated you as well. So obviously when you were sitting on the bleachers it was kinda shocking to see Deena infront of you.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊

I want you to help me

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙽𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎

Look just help me this one time and then we can go back to hating each other

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝

I need you to kiss me at the football game tonight

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝

Please, Sam is gonna be there and I wanna make her jealous

𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚘

Please

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎

Thank you

Deena walks off and you just kinda stay there processing what happened. Obviously you sorta liked Deena because she was funny pretty and smart, but what she did wasn't cool. You liked her but knew that you shouldn't and here she was using you to make her ex jealous. It was terrifying because that was gonna be your first kiss. You rushed to the locker rooms and changed into your cheer outfit. You didn't wanna sign up for cheer but Heather wanted to do it with you so you agreed. You and Heathet were pretty close, you could trust her with anything. You walked out the locker room and there was Heather waiting for you.

Hᴜʀʀʏ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎

You and Heather get on the bus on time. You and Heather sit in the back. Deena was also in the back. She was in her band uniform. You thought she quit but I guess she didn't.

Deenas POV
I kept looking at Y/N the entire ride to the football game. She was really pretty and she looked hot in that skirt. I didn't just wanna kiss her to make Sam jealous but because I had the hugest crush on her since 6th grade. That was until she ripped up my essay. I read somewhere that calling girls names and being mean to them would make them love you but that didn't work. We arrived and I snapped out of my thoughts. We sat down because they didn't need the cheer squad and the band just yet. I sat next to Y/N and Heather looked shocked. Finally they were zooming in to people and me and Y/N made it on the screen. They asked us a question. Instead of answering i turned to Y/N and grab her by her shirt and roughly kissed her. I could hear the crowd gasp in the background. I was shocked when she starting kissing back. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me closer. We pull apart. The camera was pulled away from us.

Y/NS POV
I was red. Her lips were really soft. I was so happy and then I remembered the whole reason she wanted to kiss. I felt mad at myself for let my first kiss go to my enemy. The person I hate. I ran off into the allway and just sat down leaning against the wall. I heard footsteps and saw Deena.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠

I want to ask you something

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝

I like you, ever since 6th grade and I thought being mean would make you find me more attractive so that why I did the things I did. When I outed you if was from being hurt and it made me realizes you didn't like me. I didn't just ask you to kiss me to make Sam jealous but because I wanted to kiss you

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢

What I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝

I get if you still hate me, we can go back to hating each other and pretend this never happened

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Really

𝚈𝚎𝚊

Deena pulls me up and kisses me. It wasn't forced or rough but it was sweet and passionate. I was filled with love.

Sorry if that sucked. I'm not the best at writing but I tried to make it as decent as possible. I hoped you enjoyed.

Word count: 801 words