1

Today is your first day at Cross Academy and you're very jittery, "Calm it, Y/N you'll be fine." Your friend Yuki pats you on the back, "The headmaster guarantees that everyone will be treated fair and equal. No matter what!"

You smile, "well I'm sure if that, it's just... I didn't expect to get into such a high-class school like this. I can't believe I was let in."

The school only let people who scored high on the entrance exam enter. You were surprised because you didn't study at all until the last minute. "You're here for a reason, you'll love it, c'mon!" Yuki grabs your hand and drags you into the school, going into the headmaster's office.

"Hello Yuki! And you must be..." You bow, "I'm Y/n, sir." He smiles, "oh! I've heard alot about you. Welcome! Here I'll get your dorm key..." He searches his desk. You stand there awkwardly, "there you go!" He dangles the key in front of you and you take it, "Thank you."

You leave with Yuki trailing behind you, "Wait for me Y/N!" You look behind you, "yes?" She's out of breath, "I forgot to give you this, here." She holds out a small box with a sticker on it, "night class uniform" she looks up at you, "sleep well, Y/N." You nod, "thanks, Yuki." You walk to the moon dorms and enter.

"Why hello, what would your name be?" You yawn, "L/N." You try to walk past the blondie but you fail to avoid him because he runs in front of you, "I'm Hanabusa Aido, but just call me Aido."

He smiles and winks, "uhm okay," you try to walk past him to get to your room, "where do you think you're going?" He puts his nose up in the air, "I smell blood on you" Aido freezes you to the wall and rolls up your sleeve, revealing a small amount of blood on you. "Looks here," he licks up the blood from the wound, making you squirm, "cut it out."

"Aw, why?" I look behind him and see a man, "Knock it off, Hanabusa." He spoke, his voice was very soft but intimidating. The ice evaporated, causing you to fall to the floor, "I'm sorry for your troubles, Lord Y/n." Aido turned pale, "L-Lord-?" you stand up, "It's okay Lord Kaname. Thank you." You walk past a flabbergasted Aido and stop, staring at Kaname, "See you tonight."

You go to your dorm and set everything up. You get your pyjamas on and crawl into bed. 

A few hours later you wake up to see someone standing over your bed, staring at you, "I'm sorry, Lord Y/n." It was Aido, "please forgive me." You sit up and smile, "it's okay, don't worry about it." He walks over to the door and stops, "so you're a pure blood then?" You smile, "Yes. Last living member of the L/n family."

"I see... I'll see you in a little bit, class is about to start, Lord Y/n." He leaves and shuts the door behind him.

You get dressed and eventually show up and join the rest of the night class, "I can't wait to see those girls." You hear Aido say, "knock it off, Hanabusa." An orange haired smacks him on the back of his head. "Hey! Akatsuki!" You turn your head away as the doors open, revealing a bunch of screaming girls.

"Back off! Hey, get back!" Yuki is yelling at the girls, trying to push them back. The group starts walking through so you follow them. You hear a few gasp, "Who's he?" "I don't know but he's really handsome!" "I dare you to go up and ask for his name." You feel a small tap on your shoulder and turn around, "h-hi- so uh what's your n-name" you bow, "L/n." You turn around and walk with the rest of the class.

Eventually you all arrive to class and you silently take your seat, still slightly jittery. "Are you alright?" A boy with maroon colored hair sits next to you. "Yes, first day jitters you know?" The boy nods, "I'm Senri, Senri Shiki." You smile, "I'm-" Aido interrupts, "Lord Y/n." You sigh, "basically what he said." Senri giggles, "Well, welcome to Cross Academy, Lord Y/n it's a pleasure to meet you."

"thank you, I'm very excited to be here."