Sacrifice of a Teen Mom

Chapter I

Ariane is a girl lived in a far away province in Mindanao,she lived with her step parents but she was treated as a real daughter of the two couple,they can't conceive a child so they decided to accept the offer of their relative to adopt the girl that is "Ariane".
They really really love Ariane they adopt her at the age of 2. They always buying food toys clothes and even gadgets for Ariane to be happy.

Ariane is a active girl she always joining dance,choir,declamation and sports activity in school since she was in kindergarten. Her Mama is a very supportive Mama in the world,she always going to school everytime Ariane ask her to go. Her Papa is a very busy man he is an Engineer,he stays at home only for three days a week.On that time Ariane Parents is the one of the richiest family in their town because of hundred hectares of coconut plantation,rice mill,corn plantation,and hectares of different kinds of fruits(mango,durian,santol,rambutan,guava,lanzones).

As the years passed Ariane is in the Grade 4 and she is now 10 years old.Ariane teasing by her schoolmate.Her schoolmate who always teasing her is also her neighbor.

"Ampon Ampon di ka naman nila anak ah!" schoolmates shouted at Ariane.
"Hindi ako Ampon,ano ba problema niyo!!"Ariane answered in a louder voice.

Nagpasensya si Ariane ng marinig niya sa unang pagkakataon yun nasaktan sya syempre at napahiya.She just told to her Mama what happen pero her Mama advice her to ignore those people who teasing her because it is not true and maybe they are jealous.

It was happen for everyday pag nakikita ng mga batang yun si Ariane pinagtatawanan nila maybe those children also heard the story of Ariane from their parents. Maraming beses narin siyang pinagtatawanan ng mga schoolmates nya.
(Iba talaga impluwensya ng matatanda sa bata lalo na pag chismosa)

Ng isang araw,naubusan na ng pasensya si Ariane, inaaway nanaman sya at pinapahiya sa maraming tao.

Ariane began to pull the hair of the one girl who teased her .Ariane scratch the face of the enemy with her nails because of her emotion and anger. Inawat sila ng School guard after that Ariane go home with anger. She asked her Mama again.

" Mama, bakit ba tinatawag nila akong ampon??!!!"Ariane asked with anger to her Mama.

"Aba!ewan ko sino ba yan mga bwi**t na yan?! Hindi naman totoo yan Anak". Her Mama answered with teary eyes.

And Ariane walked out and go to her room.

Hindi pa nakakahalata si Ariane na tama ang mga sinasabi ng mga umaaway sa kanya dahil siguro grade 4 plang siya nun at medyo childish pa ng konte.

Mga ilang araw bago matapos ang sabunutan sa school tinigilan na ng mga schoolmate niya si Ariane maybe the got scared kasi yung school saan sila nag aaral dating principal ung Lolo and also Ariane's Papa also graduated elementary in that school kaya kilala family ni Ariane sa school na yan kaya minsan nabibigyan si Ariane ng Pabor.

Ariane's life come back to normal tahimik at wala ng nang aaway sa kanya.
Ariane is always in top 10 in class since kinder until grade 6.

Grade 5 na si Ariane she is now 11 and one day someone call sa phone ng Mama niya

"Ariane's real mommy call to her Mama!" After 9 years na di nagparamdam real mom niya at ngayon tumatawag siya.
*************************************
Bakit kaya tumawag ang Real Mommy sa Mama ni Ariane??

I will continue this story wait for the chapter two !!!!!!!😉😉😉