thoughts (chapter 6)

Bakugo pov:

I couldn't sleep that night, I couldn't stop thinking about the events a few hours ago, Was icy-hot really suicidal? and what did he mean about his dad abusing him?, I can't really believe what had happened all I knew was that I need to keep a close eye on him and just hope he doesn't do anything stupid again but for now I need to sleep there's school in the morning.

~time skip from this idiotic author~

Todoroki pov:

I wake up but not from my alarm, I woke up to my body freezing all over. I open my eyes and as soon as I do I could see why I was so cold, I had frozen half of my room during my sleep properly from a nightmare. I get up and start unfreezing my room.

It took about a hour but I finally finished and checked the time reading 3:00am, well great now I gotta wait 3 hours. I lay in bed and start playing 'like a dino!' I like it, it's fun. I lay there playing it for what it feels like no time at all but then looking at the time I was completely wrong it had been 2 hours, I was laying there for 2 hours and I forgot all about school. I jumped of bed rushing to get my uniform on and grab all my things making sure I didn't forget anything then running out of the house to school.

~yet again another time skip brought to you by dis dumb bish lol~

Like yesterday everyone was with there groups so I walked to class...alone like always. I was so stuck in my head that I bumped into someone while walking into class and so I was greeted dy a loud voice shouting and cussing me out but from the shouting and loud voice I flinch making the person stop and say something to me.

Bakugo pov:

I was walking into class because I didn't want to sit with the idiots that call themselves my 'friends' when some asshole bumped into me making me shout and cuss them out but as I turn round I see icy-hot slightly shelding his face, I guess he doesn't like loud noises. I put my hand on his shoulder and say "hey icy-hot it's just me" but it doesn't seem like he heard me.

Todoroki pov:

All I heard was muffled words as things Endeavour had said or more like shouted to me started rushing through my head slowly becoming the only thing I could hear but then I felt to hands on my shoulders slightly calming me down but I didn't know why

After about a minute I could hear things other then Endeavours words and the first thing I could here was bakugo he was telling me to calm down he sounded a bit worried then I looked up to see a slightly worried bakugo looking at me. " bakugo?" I asked wondering why he was here

"Icy-hot, are you ok?" He asked taking his hands off my shoulders

"I'm ok" kind of questioning my self on that statement not actually knowing if I was ok

"You sure?" Bakugo asked making sure I was alright

Hesitant I say yes then walk off to my seat and bakugo doing the same and after not to long almost everyone was in class and everything was normal in class.

---‐--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello hello hello!, sorry for this chapter being so short but I'll try and make the next one longer and speaking of the next chapter I'll try and get it out tomorrow if I can if not probably the day after so yea that's all I have to say, baiii