Chapter 1: A Red Flag on board

Meta Knight and his crew go back to Halberd, Meta Knight's hometown. Meta Knight parks his airship for the night and goes to his home.

Bandana Dee: "Are we staying at your place for the night?"

Meta Knight: "Yes, no time wasting."

Bandana Dee: "Alright then."

Everyone goes to sleep and then someone enters Meta Knight's airship.

Bandana Dee wakes up to the footsteps by the unidentified individual and searches around the airship.

Bandana Dee sees a dark figure running out.

Bandana Dee wakes his friends up.

Bandana Dee: "I just saw someone on the airship."

King Dedede: "What did it look like?"

Bandana Dee: "It was a tall, dark figure, no feet but he had a cape so he could fly."

Kirby: "Hm, that description rings a bell."

Meta Knight: "Who do you think it could be?"

Kirby: "Could be Nightmare, he's tall, dark grey, he doesn't have feet but he wears a robe and flies."

King Dedede: "Did the individual transform?"

Bandana Dee: "Yeah it transformed into a floating ball."

Kirby: "100 percent that the person that was here was indeed Nightmare."

Magalor: "Where can we find him?"

King Dedede: "He's known to haunt the Fountain of Dreams."

Magalor: "He's a ghost?"

King Dedede: "No idea, he's an entity."

"The Fountain of Dreams is at Rainbow Resort, where Nightmare is said to reside. He only comes to life if someone puts the star rod in the Fountain of Dreams."

Bandana Dee: "And no other person would have the star rod other than Galacta Knight himself."

King Dedede: "Exactly. We're gonna have to sneak into Galacta Knight's headquarters again and sneak into his office."

Marx: "Am I on the case again?"

Meta Knight: "Kirby will be on the case."

Kirby: "Alright, do we start after we wake up because it's late."

Meta Knight: "Yeah, let's go back to sleep."

Everyone goes back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Galacta Knight doesn't know about Daroach's whereabouts and doesn't know that Daroach is dead.