Little Spiders

"I'm calling you Nala," Elizabeth said pointing.

"Chr!"

The five spider monsters danced, the newly named Nala was a brown-gold spider with a ruff of fur that reminded her of a lion. All the spiders had black eyes, though.

"Chr?"

"Oh! Ash for you," Elizabeth said to this spider, it had pretty ash brown coloration.

"Chr chr chr!" Ash sang happily, Elizabeth giggled as she leaned against the ruin wall as the world faded in and out.

This was nice, a quiet time with tiny friends as she died.

She wanted to live, but she finally gave into the obvious... her time was very limited due to injuries.

"Finley and Holly," she told the two black spiders, Holly did have a few red patches that looked like holly berries. The two joined the other two spiders in singing and dancing, now she had one spider left.

This one was the tiniest and forest green, a rather pretty green.

"Jackson," she finally said after a few minutes thought.

"Chr Chr!" the newly named spider monster cried happy, and joined the others in celebration.

The word seemed so grey suddenly.

"Chr?" Holly chirped worriedly.

"It's okay, I just wish I could have lived longer... I think I could have been happy forever staying with you all," Elizabeth said slowly, eyes drifted closed and breathing stopped.

Yes... she would have been happy.

"CHRRRRRRRRRR!"

"Chirp"