➳article

HAS MASON MOUNT BEEN OFFICIALLY TIED DOWN?

pictured: mason mount and alleged girlfriend, oceane allard, leaving her agency yesterday afternoon

chelsea star, mason mount, was spotted earlier this week leaving an agency with new rumoured girlfriend, oceane allard. sources close to the couple tell us exclusively that the pair met through mutual friends quite some time ago and have recently taken the next step in their relationship. apparently, the two have inseparable since oceane arrived in london last week.

mount arrived to the agency to met allard, who was already inside. the pair were spotted in an elevator together in a loving embrace as the two whispered back and forth together. the happy couple then left together hand in hand, mount being a gentlemen and giving the girl a ride home.

who is oceane allard? oceane is a french model who was heavily featured in paris fashion week. she has been involved in campaigns with luxury brands including dior, louis vuitton, and chanel. her sudden move from france has rose many questions. did she leave france to be with mount ? let us know what you think in the comments below !

this is what some fans on twitter had to say about their alleged romance:

username: i'll be heartbroken if mason is taken

username1: my friend swears she saw them leave a club together earlier this week !

username2: i think they're kinda cute together

username3: not fair, i want oceane, mason can't have her

username4: i hope mason isn't dating her, he deserves better

authors note !

finally a decent cover ! let me know what you're thinking about the book so far in the comments and of course, vote if you've enjoyed it. have a lovely day or night wherever you are ! if you ever need anything, my messages are open lovelies x