Chapter eleven

And once more I'm speechless. I love Kyle but I thonk I may have something going here with Stella.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Why did I ever meet Stella in the first place!

I don't know what to do.  Kyle is really being unfair,  when she started dating Penny I was really supportive why can't she be the same towards me? I also want love in my life.  Yet I also want Kyle in my life.   Whatever I'll deal with this later, time to get ready for my date.

I put  a blue dress with an evelope cluth plus a pair of black stilettos, just to show I'm not trying too hard. 

Ding! Theres the door bell,  I can't wait to see him. I open the door and there he is...Sarah!!

What the fuck does he want? I mean he said he didn't.....

Then he kisses me. I'm panicking but I'm excited.  I kiss him back let I let myself enjoy this stolen moment. I push him away.

"What do you want!" I ask in the most emotionless voice I could let out.

"Well I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I've come to realise that I have a crush on you. I have just been scared to admit it, because I'm afraid of rejection.  But I just want you to know that I'm sorry for the heartache I've caused..."

I stop listening, I've had enough.

"You know what,  Sarah.  Leave, leave now. I sick  of always taking your bullshit anf yout rejection. I'm  of it and I've moved on, and you should too. Bye" I can't believe that came out of my mouth.  He turns around and leaves.  Then Stella walks in.

Please comment,  I value your opinion and thoughts.