ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘

⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ ⌿⍜⎐  [𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖇𝖔𝖔 𝖕𝖔𝖛]

It seemed like a while but we had made it to our designated area. A wasteland, cans of radio active waste, green fog, ash in the air, a few mutant animals roaming around.

"You'll need this big man." Tubbo said handing me a gas mask, face shield and bio-clean hazmat body suit.

"Um..- okay." A bit confused, I hopped in the suit and attached the shield to the mask.

The others we're already done.

"Everyone ready?" Tubbo said putting his hands at hip level, standing in a action pose.

"Yep!" Tommy said excited.

I followed along, and agreed silently.

"Alright then men! Lets head in!"

As we were walking threw the slime infested, toxic radio wave induced wasteland, I had a weird vibe. It obviously wasn't safe! But I carried on because of my new friends, I didn't want them to think I was weak.. im not of course. I especially didn't want Tommy to think it, i mean.. he's so cool! He's like a brother, i did just meet him, but he just seems cool, I look up to his level!

We stopped to take a break in the middle of our searching for whatever we were looking for.

"Break time boys!" Tubbo said muffled through his mask, you could still see his big smile and rosey cheeks.

The fog was clearing a bit. We were on a huge mountain, well the lower third part of a cliff edge. We were still pretty high up, compared to Mt. Everest, we would still be on the bottom.

Silence was in the air. You could hear everything. The pitter-patter of the small animals, the wind blowing the trees, the waste swishing and glooping, The faint sound of small cracking...

....

....

CRACK!

Cracking!?

"Guys move!" I shouted in panic.

" What are you talking abo-" Tommy was cut off but the rock chipping and him sliding to the edge.

Tubbo and I fell and slid a bit. Since I was more stable, I got up and reached for his hand. "TUBBO! Grab my hand!" He looked down at Tommy, then up at me.

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up to a safe spot.

"What about Tommy!?"

"I've got him...I hope.." I mumbled.

I slid down safely to a point where i could reach him. "Tommy! Grab my hand!"

He was hesitant for some minutes. As he was reaching out the clif crumbled more and he jerked down.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

"Tommy!"

He was barely seeable, only his hands were still visible.

I slid down lower almost falling off.

"You dumbass! You're puttin' more weight on it!"

"Trust me!" I held my hand out more.

"Why would I! You're trying to break my friendship up, and steal Tubbo!"

"What're you talking about? I have no intention of that!"

He snarled.

In the process of him deciding, the cliff cracked more and he fell.

"TOMMY!" I shouted with all the wind in my lungs.

I jumped down without thinking, I saw the terrified look on his face as he fell, then the shock when he saw me jump.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

"Saving you!"

"How are you going to do that if you jumped off a cliff with no way up!?"

I froze.

"Somehow?"

"Oh great, Just fantastic!"

"You're awfully sarcastic for someone how's about to be impaled by sharp pointed rocks."

He crossed his arms. Very sarcastic-

Diving down to him, I managed to grab his arm.

"Aye!?"

"Just trust me!"

.....

.....

"We're about to hit the rocks!!!"

Sharp, Pointed, Piercing Rocks. They could tear through your flesh and bones rapidly. Leaving the animals to devour you, ripping though your bones until the maggots could have their turn with you. Nothing but bomes would remain. Some would eat you whole, the animals were just that big.

Slice.

You could hear the faint screams of them both.

"Oh shit are they dead?" Tubbo asked himself unfazed.

"AH FUCK!"

Tubbo knew who it was, the person who used those words every chance he got. Tommy. Well it did answer his question.

"Tommy! Ranboo!"

"What the hell? Aren't I supposed to be dead?"

Tubbo walked to where he heard the scream.

"Oh God-" He couldn't believe what he saw.

[Cliffhanger? ;-; Im super tired- its 2:30-]
{Sorry for any mistakes!! }
(Bye lovelies!! <3)