The What

Lexi Pov

I walk down stairs to see Bella talking to some short haired girl, Jacob standing in the door way "what's going on?" I ask frowning just as the girl left saying she'll be back when Bella puts the dog out ouch harsh. "Go back to your room" Bella says, I huff but surprisingly went to my room as they talked.

I watch through my window as Bella leaves with the girl on her way to stop some Edward guy from some Volturi whatever they hell that is. Jacob of course tried to stop her but no luck, he came back inside "Lexi, come on its not safe here by yourself" He yells sounding angry an upset, I didn't argue I walk down stairs and he took me to Emily's, I told Dad that I was here though.

Jacob left again as Emily let me help her cook but I sat down after burning my hand on the stove, I watched her bored outta my mind until Embry, Jarod & Sam walk in "hey Lexi" Embry says cheerfully "hey" I said as he sat next to me at the table "what happened?" He asks curiously looking at my bandaged hand "never let her in a kitchen" Emily says shaking her head "you could have mentioned that my hand was on the stove" I mutter.

"How didn't you feel it?!" She asks dumbfounded "I don't know, I'm going for a walk" I said standing up "Embry go with her" Sam says sternly, I leave with Embry following me "where are you going?" He asks amused as I walk into the woods, my shoes sinking into the mud "I don't know, so how's vampire hunting?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Ok I guess" He says shrugging "Bella ditched me to save her little vampire from the Volturi" I said pouting "the what?" He asks with raised brows "I have no clue, it's in Italy that's all I know" I said and stopped walking, Embry stops an looks at me "what's wrong?" He asks frowning "um nothing, lets head back" I said mumbling as I turn back but he grabs my arm before I could start walking.

"Are you ok?" He asks frowning, his fingers brushing my skin sent tingles through me, he seemed startled when I hug him "sorry if I made you uncomfortable" I murmur pulling away "you didn't, I just wasn't expecting that" He says amused "ok good, your nice and warm by the way" I say sheepishly, he chuckles wrapping his arm around my shoulders "come on, its gonna rain soon" He says and we head back to Emily's.