On the Edge

Y/Ns Pov
Don't know what Jennifer sees in that dork. She's lucky I didn't use my powers on her. Here's the thing of course I was flirting with Jennifer but besides that I was really just trying to figure out what she was. I have a power that can put people in a trance this trance forces them to tell the truth. I had a lot of trouble getting Jennifer under this trance she's definitely powerful. Seconds before Needy came in I had finally broken through. Jennifer's eyes had changed I was going to ask her questions to find out more about her but of course Needy and Madison had to come through and ruin everything.

This whole time I was following Madison back to the house trying to get her to talk to me but she ignored me. "Mads cmon talk to me or atleast let me explain what you saw." She didn't speak and continued to smoke the new cigarette she pulled out after throwing her old one at my face.

We finally made it to the house and it seemed like no one else was there I make it up to my old room that I used to share with Madison and threw my stuff onto the floor. Madison had sat on her bed and was scrolling on her phone. I was tired of this silent treatment so I grabbed her phone out of her hands and threw it on my bed "Y/N what the hell!" Finally she's speaking "oh so you can speak!" She glares at me. I sit by her on the bed and grab her hands. "Mads i have something to tell you...I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't want to stress you out more." She continues to stare at me but says nothing "I don't think Jennifer's a Normal what you saw back there was me trying to put her into a trance." Madison frees her hands from mine "what do you mean you don't think she's a normal and why didn't you tell me sooner!" I roll my eyes "Madison you ignored me the entire walk that whole walk was me trying!" She starts pacing around the room "well what's wrong with her what makes you think she's not just another stupid brat."

"Her eyes changed they looked almost demonic I've never seen something like that Madison." Madison's eyes rolled "her eyes changed ? The fuck does that mean?" I didn't know how else to explain it "look I felt something powerful although it only appeared when she was angry." Madison didn't seem all too interested really "look if you're not gonna believe me then whatever but don't go getting upset at me for no reason."

She grabbed my hand "it wasn't for no reason look I know we've never really talked about what we are but I cant act like I don't care about you." I really did like Madison more then I'd like to admit but I could never see myself being in a relationship in general call it commitment issues or trust issues whatever I just can't I feel like I'll end up hurting her. "Madison I can't you know I can't." She stood infront of me and laughed "you know what I'm done trying Y/N I mean I'm Madison Montgomery and you well you're nobody." She walks out of the room and Zoe's comes in behind her. "Hey Mad-"
"Oh fuck off Zoe" Zoes drops her bags on the floor and looks at me confused. I shrug and give her a an apologetic look. "I'm not even gonna ask this time but I thought you were trying to keep me out of the cross fire?" I lay down and get on my phone "sorry Zo" I get a text notification from
Jennifer 💋

How did she even get to my phone?

So..sorry about Needy she's not usually violent and stuff. I was wondering if you'd show me around LA I'm still new to the area and could use some help or whatever.

I didn't need this drama right now but I need to keep and eye on her even if Madison didn't take me serious.

Y/N
It's alright it only hurt a little bit. I don't mind showing you around but don't expect anything fancy LA isnt as pretty as the Hollywood editing in movies makes it out to be.

She may be a demon but I mean she's still very much alluring and I mean she's not the worst to be around. Eye candy really. Plus Cordelia would be very upset if I didn't keep and eye on her I mean she could be behind this warlock mess...right?