Chapter 8

ABBY'S P.O.V

We only have three days left before the competition, and we have a lot of work to do. The group dance is a mess, I still need to finish Chloe, Paige, and Maddie's solos, and I decided that Mackenzie and Clara are going to do a duet.

"Come on girls! Costume fittings!"

I'm really excited for the costumes for the group dance. They're black and gold one shoulder dresses that hit about mid thigh. Chloe's costume is gray and flowy one piece with some sparkles, similar to her costume from her old solo Don't Catch me, but the top is more like her old solo costume for Please. Paige's costume is a white distressed dress, similar to the costumes for the old group dance Twilight. Maddie's solo costume is the same style as her costume for her old solo Telling Myself. The colors are a little different. It's black and white instead of pink and gray. For Mackenzie and Clara's Duet, the costume is jazz and the costume is jean shorts, but they're jeggings so it's easier to dance in. The top is just a wide strap tank top, and a crop to over top. For shoes, I want them to wear black combat boots. Except we're getting the bottoms modified so they can turn. The song for the duet is I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift.

"Okay, I want to run the group first in the costumes. Go grab your tan jazz shoes and meet me in Studio A"

The costumes look stunning on the girls and the number is just a mess. We need to get this number clean and perfect in 3 days.

"Okay, solo girls go change. Paige no shoes for you, I want you to wear white booty shorts and crop top underneath, no tights, and bare feet. Chloe, Maddie I want tights and tan jazz shoes. Mackenzie and Clara, you will be doing a duet. It's jazz and to the song I knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. Go get on your costumes and meet me in Studio A in 15 minutes."

Chloe, Paige, and Maddie's solos look pretty darn good. As I'm teaching Clara and Mackenzie their duet, I think they have a good chance of winning.

CLARA'S P.O.V

After a long day of dance and school, my mom drives me, and Chloe home. We eat dinner, do homework, and race each other to the bathroom to take a shower. Chloe is getting her own bathroom built on to her room, but it's not finished yet.

"OH COME ON CHLOE! YOU ALWAYS GET THE BATHROOM FIRST!"

"TO BAD CLARABEAR! YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE! I'M OLDER ANYWAY, SO QUIT YOUR CRYING! MY BATHROOM WILL BE DONE IN LIKE TWO WEEKS, AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS ONE ALL TO YOURSELF!" 

I stopped arguing with Chloe and walked back to my room to wait for her to get done.

After about 20 minutes I was able to use the bathroom to take a shower. I was done in about 15 minutes. Then I brushed my teeth, and headed back to my room to go to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

AUTHORS NOTE

WON'T POST MUCH MORE THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF EXAMS, SO DON'T GET MAD AT ME PLEASE. NEXT WEEK I WILL B BACK TO MY NORMAL POSTING SCHEDULE. *SPOILER ALERT* NEXT CHAPTER  ALEXIS WILL BE INTRODUCED SO STAYED TUNED FOR THAT. ALSO I LOVE ALL MY READERS AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS! I'M SO THANKFUL.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

XOXO,

KELLY <3