Write My Life

So today I'm doing write my life for 100 followers. So here we go

I was born on the 26th of July 2001, two years and four months after Ninja (That makes me thirteen). When I was three, my Pop died. Though I can't remember him much, he was a incredibly kind man. When I started school, I was actually pretty hyper, with a vivid imagination. But in year four, that was when the bullying started. I would get picked on a lot by two boys who were the most annoying people you will ever meet. Eventually mum found out and went marching up to the principal. But I meet my best friends that year, two girls named Megan and Danya. We were really close, and we are still friends today. Year seven was probably the most darkest year. In the first term I got called a lesbian because I "Apparently" asked a girl out. I was really depressed about it, and it got so bad that one day, I refused to go to school. When I came back the next day, a group of girls were being kind to me at interval and lunch, but I knew they were doing it because they were sorry for me. Year eight, also really bad. I got picked on by this girl in my class because I went out with a boy who pretty much noone liked. Apart from me. But we broke up last year in July 2014. This year is not bad so far, but I feel as if my friends are abandoning me. They seem to not like me anymore because I'm this weirdo who likes Minecraft and is into gaming and talking technicolur horses. But I'm proud of who I am. I'm proud to be me.

So that was my life story right there

Love you guys

~Love♡♥♡