O8, 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

﹙oneshot﹚── in which kanae is jealous over mikanohanging out with an unknown guy friend

oneshot
─ in which kanae is jealous over mikano
hanging out with an unknown guy friend. ──

In the early Sunday morning, Mikano was lazily sitting on the bed and contemplating her life choices. The silverette woke up earlier than usual to prepare for her entertainment company reunion, which meant she would reunite with friends from her trainee days. Mikano wasn't particularly fond of those times but loved the people she befriended in the company.

The cold temperature brushed against her exposed skin, causing her to tremble from the chilling winds produced by the air conditioner. Fortunately, she was soon embraced with warmth when her boyfriend hugged her waist and nuzzled his head against her stomach. And with droopy eyes, he asked with his raspy voice: "Are you going to meet your friends now?"

"Yes, I think I'm just going to have lunch with them. And you're to visit Fuwa, Akina, and Kuzuha?" Mikano lightly chuckled and questioned, parting his bangs before affectionately pecking his forehead. She couldn't help but admire his sleepy behaviour, her eyes holding such fondness while stroking his soft ashen brown locks.

Kanae merely hummed in response to confirm, as his throat felt sore from streaming the night before. Mikano gently unwrapped the arms around her tiny waist and began getting ready for the much-anticipated gathering. She wore a flowy white dress with a knitted beige vest covering the top half and paired her twin-tail braids with a beret, a simple but adorable outfit.

She then prepared some hot tea for her boyfriend since his throat condition wasn't good, to which Kanae greatly appreciated and pecked her cheeks as a praising reward. The brunette eventually left his comfortable bed when Mikano was putting on her black heel combat boots, carefully adjusting her hat and fixing the leftover strands that framed her face.

"Call me, and I will go pick you up." The silverette nodded and giggled when Kanae attacked her lips one last time, his lips now smeared with some lip tint. Mikano made fun of him for being so messy in-between laughter as she wiped the red gloss from his pouty lips, causing his cheeks to flush in both embarrassment and shyness.