6

???: You've got a girlfriend dear?
???: obviously he doesn't. she's clearly unconscious, he's going to kill her.

So many different voices played as you drifted in and out of consciousness. You felt cold metal being wrapped around your limbs for a short time of consciousness. You passed out again. A needle was removed from your neck not being enough to fully awake you. You were fully awakened by what felt like a huge paper cut to your leg. Your eyes opened slowly the first thing you saw was a woman with an incredibly small waist but as your eyes focused you realized it was a man. He grabbed your chin and lifted it.

???: The precious thing is too weak to fight Illumi~
Illumi: We aren't trying to fight her Hisoka
Hisoka: what a bore~

Hisoka wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you as close as your shackles would allow. You became very frightened and jerked out of his grip. Screaming as loud as you could for help.

Hisoka: Keep screaming. It won't get you out of here~

And you did. You screamed for approximately 2 hours. All the two did was sit there and play go fish. They were clearly unfazed. Psychopaths...

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

Your throat got a lump but you wouldn't cry. You couldn't. Illumi stood up. He walked over to you, a shuddering mess on the floor. He kneeled down and stared at you expressionless.

Illumi: I want Kil. He has to come home and run the family business.
Y/n: Family busi-

You began having a coughing fit. Illumi grabbed a glass of water from where he was originally sitting and came back. Grabbing the back of your head he poured some water in your mouth.

Y/n: You filthy- you think your water will make me forgive you?!
Illumi: We need Kil to become the next #1 Zoldyck assassin.

You choked on the water Illumi continued pouring in your mouth. You were being held hostage in the Zoldyck household?! Gon was best friends with the next Zoldyck heir?! Illumi awkwardly patted your back to help and kept talking.

Illumi: since your kid brother claimed he'd do anything for the ones he loves I've kidnapped you. If he wants you back he'll give me Killua.
Y/n: You sick bastard! You-

Illumi tilted your head again to give you more water. You despised him but your throat was aching.

Y/n: and what if Gon doesn't come for me?
Illumi: Then you join my family as an assassin.
Y/n: you don't want me! I hardly know nen, just the basics!
Illumi: ...
Hisoka: She has resilience, no?~
Illumi: ...
Hisoka: so maybe you help her develop her special nen ability? You know just in case...~
Illumi: ...more useful than keeping her chained up.

He stood an signaled at Hisoka that it was time to leave. Hisoka walked out first and illumi stopped at the door.

Illumi: we train tomorrow morning. Rest up.

[go hydrate simps 🥸👉]