Part 1

(N) Narrator (B) Brody (K) Kaelyn (A)Aidan (J) Jayden (AD)Aiden (E) Ewan (M) Max (FDS) Federation Soldier (FS)Front Soldier (T) Tom AKA Kaelyn's dad (C) Caroline AKA Kaelyn's mom

N: It's 2050, a futuristic year where soldiers have 'Exo-Skeleton' suits that give them an increase in physical strength, speed, and accuracy and a missile launcher, machine guns, and repulsors. However, a war broke out, an intense one. Bigger than WW1 and WW2  combined. Two of the biggest armies have just gone to war.  The Federation, a European army made up of a few hundred million soldiers. Their leader, Jayden, is the notorious leader who wants to take over the world. As well as Aiden(The smart and tactical fighter whose exoskeleton is actually a more advanced version of the model exoskeleton AKA Zenith), Max ( Their communications expert), and Ewan ( a spy). The other army, The Front, an American army also made up of a few hundred million soldiers, is led under Aidan, who just wants to fight for world peace. Alexander Brody Chiu, known as Infinite, is known for having one of the three strongest exoskeletons in the world, having an iron man-like suit(The other one being Aiden's and Matthew's)

16th March 2050...

In a village in the North part in The Federation's terrorism...

N: There was a family who supported The Front. Many times where they tried to escape. Yet, they failed horribly the last time, causing them to be captured.

K: Mum! What if they find us?

C: Don't worry sweetie. Your dad and I have a plan.

T: It's alright Kaelyn if not all of us make it.. *hears footsteps of federation soldiers approaching the house* just remember that both of us love you so much... now quickly hide!

N: As Kaelyn crawls underneath her bed, the soldiers barge into the house and threaten her parents to tell them where she is... saying they will capture and torture them if they don't answer.  When they chose to not tell them, one of the soldiers was gonna shoot both of them when suddenly...

B : *lands on one of the soldiers* Wow, sucks to be that guy.

FDS #1: Hey! It's him! Shoot him!

N: As the Federation soldiers fire their bullets at Brody, he just moves through them with ease, knocking each soldier out with ease.

B: Are you guys even trying? At this point, I can take on the whole Federation by myself *smirks*

FDS #2: Hey! * sees and grabs Kaelyn*

B : *sees Kaelyn* hey easy now! Let the girl go and let's have a good old fashioned figh- *gets knocked out*

M: Hmph! He talks too much... strap him onto a chair *sees Kaelyn and her parents* it's time we show him that he can't save everyone

N: 10 minutes later...

B: Argh.. my head... oh * sees Max* what's good my fellow enemy!

M: So, you think you, Aidan, and the rest of your pathetic army can defeat the great Federation?

B : *secretly cutting off the ropes tying him to the chair* well..yea

M: We'll see about that. Bring them over here!

FDS #1: Yes sir! *brings Kaelyn and her parents over*

B: No.... what are you doing? Max! ANSWER ME!

M: Oh silly Brody... doing something that will teach you a lesson *generates sword using the exoskeleton's nanotechnology*

T & C: Kaelyn... We love yo- * gets stabbed by Max*

K & B: NOOO!

K : *breaks down and sobs heavily*

B: No... *suit powers up* you're so screwed now...

M: We'll see what happens.. *knocks Kaelyn out*

N: Max and Brody had an intense fight with Brody winning.. he had dodged Max's missile and shot Max in the stomach with his plasma cannon.

B : *panting while looking at Max's corpse* I'm sorry.. *runs over to Kaelyn's body and picks her up*

N: After picking her knocked-out body, Brody flew her to the main HQ for the Front in Vancouver, Canada.

The next day...

K: Ow... my head...

B: Finally *bites apple* you're awake!

K: My parents...

B: I'm sorry... I wasn't fast enough...

K: It's fine... at least you tried your best...where am I?

B: Well, you're in the HQ of the Front. Don't worry, you're safe here. As long as you don't wander off, you should be fin- *gets an order from Aidan* oops, duty calls. Make yourself at home! the canteen is that way.

N: After Brody leaves, Kaelyn looks around her and realizes that she's safe... after so long.

B: *arrives at Aidan's office* So, you called me?

A: Yea, our scouts have discovered the coordinates of where the Federation's coordinates 536.635.079.

B: Oh, so what's so hard? Let's just make a plan and infiltrate. Easy!

A: Because they have the one person who killed your parents...

B: No...

A: Yes... Aiden's alive...