Chapter 3

hello girls guys and non-binary pals i hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

-----------------------------------
George's POV-
me and dream got ready for school because yesterday was wednesday and today is thursday. i was wearing some black pants with also black sleeveless turtleneck. dream was wearing his normal outfit. i walk to the kitchen and start making breakfast for us. i was making some eggs and bacon when i felt arms wrapped around my waist i turn to see dream face. i turn back around to focus on the food but dream was distracting me. "clay can you go sit in the dining room and wait until i'm done." i tell him pointing my finger in the direction of the dining room. he nodded and walked there. after a few mins i finished and brought our plates to were dream was sitting. we eat fast and put our plates in the sink so the maid would clean them. me and dream run our way to school and made it there in less than 20 mins. "ok clay in going to go to hang out with my friends see ya" i said to him kissing his check "ok baby see ya" i said walking another direction. my heart was exploiting with joy, i run to wear bad and karl would normally be and that is my locker because they know i'm always late. once i reach to my locker i see karl and bad there, i run up to them. "guys guys! i did it! he's finally mine" i told them and they knew what i meant. "i guess we all hooked up with our crush's" bad said showing a hickey on his neck. and karl rubbed the back of his neck. "oh my xd! i can't believe it. but not to brag but im boyfriends with mine" i said "hey! no fair! but i'm going on a date with mine so yea" bad said "i only had sex with mine-" karl said disappointed "hey it's ok you to still have a chance with each other!" i said cheering him up a little bit. "yea and bad we NEED to get you ready for your date after school were are yall going?" karl asked bad turning his head to him. "were going to the cafe and then the park so i think something normal but...also something to make me look cute" bad said thinking about what he should wear. "don't worry bad i have a few friends that can help you with your outfit" i told him he nodded and we walked our ass's to class. we walk in class there is only like 5 people there. we sit down in our ets and talk. karl was talking about how his lip were around sapnaps dick last night and how it felt so good- "ok karl we don't need the details" i said to him making him stop. "well what about you to? what did it feel like~" he asked us bad just sighed "he sucked mine that's all i got to say and it felt really good" bad said out of the blue "same but.. he went a little more rough on me than normal guys and im not going to lie i loved the way he was inside of me" i explained to them "you muffin heads your willing to give every last detail about sex" bad said reading a book. "oh shut you mom bad your not so innocent here" karl said back "true true but i know how to play pretend unlike you morons""whatever class is starting" i said while the teacher walked in and started teaching us billshit that will not help us in the real world.
------------------------------
ello sorry for a short chapter but i kinda rushed this so i can go watch love victor on hulu lol
but anyway i really hoped you enjoyed this! remember to take care of yourself
i love you!!! <3
words - 654